Friday, February 28, 2014

Thoughts For Friday

It has been awhile since I have done a random thoughts post so here we go.

Is anyone else over Juan Pablo?  He is so cheesy and lame to me.  Quite possibly the worst Bachelor ever.  His voice makes me cringe.  Even Matt has made me start recording it at night because he can't bear to hear his voice.  I love that Andi dumped him.  His repetition of "ok" was getting to me too.   I hope she is the next bachelorette,


I am hooked on the Revlon lip Crayons.  During the snow storm in Charlotte my mom and I were bored so we did a little drug store shopping and I picked up one of these to try and ended up loving it.  They are cheap and go on really well.   I got number 205 and it is a great neutral pink for Spring.

I am pretty sure this is going to be my lunch next week.  How good does it look and simple too.


Wednesday Night I went out to dinner with Chassity and Caycee and finally had the chance to carry my Gigi New York Uber Clutch.  I love it and can tell it is going to be my most carried clutch.  I love my initials on it and the fact that I can fit so much stuff in it!  It comes in some great new colors for Spring.  They are also out in a cool pebbled version for Spring as well!


Locals you so need to hit up Thera M.  They used to be DT but now are on Coleman Blvd In Mount Pleasant with parking,  so it is much easier to stop in!  They have some great new Spring stuff in.  I stopped in this week and loved everything.  While I was there I found my new favorite jeans, the JBrand Midrise Skinnies in Quantum.  I had been wanting a distressed pair of jeans and these are amazing. They are so flattering!!  I promise you will love them.  Stop in Thera M ot you can order online here.  Also available HERE because Thera M only has a few sizes left.

http://rstyle.me/n/f2mp5gf5

Everything and I mean everything in our yard is dead.  I am ready for spring and to spruce things up but I swear my plants never last long.  This year I want to do something simple and green like these tall planters.  Maybe the greenery will last longer.


Today is the last day of the Bobbi Brown friends and family sale where you can get 20% off your purchase.  I am smitten with her new Nectar and Nudes Eyeshadow Pallette.   
I also love the new netar and nudes lipgloss colors so pretty!  You can shop her whole site HERE.


I am guilty of having my phone out way too much but it often captures priceless moments like this and makes me glad I had it close by. These two melt my heart, nothing sweeter than sibling love.


Have a great weekend!
xoxo

16 comments:

Lori @ Everyday Loveliness said...

I couldn't agree with you more on Juan Pablo. I actually just posted about how I read the spoiler because this season is awful and I didn't care who won!

Gorgeous clutch.

Lori
everydaylovelinessblog.blogspot.com

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

The lip crayons sound like the Clinique chubby stick - I'll have to try! Love the picture of your two cuties!

manjarb said...

Your picture so sweet i really love the kids ^^

lomoshandbags.com/

The Gibson Gang said...

Totally agree...I'm so over Juan Pablo! If you ask me, he's in love with himself. That picture of your little ones is precious.

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I was over JP before the Bachelor even started and have been boycotting it. He makes my skin crawl.

Melissa W. said...

Juan Pablo makes my skin crawl! This is the very first season I have not watched the show! I do not understand how women think he is so hot! He is CROSS-EYED! Sorry, being honest!

Now I want avocado! Ha! I have made your mozzarella stuffed chicken meatballs THREE times now! We are headed to the lake today for the weekend. I am going to make them again! So good!

Have a great weekend!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I stopped watching the bachelor years ago. My mom keeps me updated. I've been meaning to pick up those lip crayons, I keep hearing good things about them. Love the clutch! And the babies are totes adorbs!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

How fun to go out with the girls! That avocado toast looks amazing, I've never tried it with bean spread, interesting!

Jillian said...

loveee that makeup palate! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Danielle said...

Ugh. Juan Pablo is so annoying and so stuck on himself. I agree, worst.bachelor.ever...except maybe Jake.
I love those planters - where are they from?

Delta Daisies said...

I couldn't bare the Bachelor this season. Never liked him!

Lauren said...

My friend passed along this bloghttp://www.imnotheretomakefriends.com from a guys perspective watching the batchelor. It makes you cry laughing and now my husband will watch just to see what the guy blogs about that episode, it is making it bearable :)

mandy mcgregor said...

Love your clutch and kind of obsessing over that BB palette. So lovely. Have a nice weekend!

Megan said...

Yes to Andi!!! Hoping she's the next Bachelorette! :)

Lovin' those jeans, they look like they fit like a glove.

Happy Friday!

Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Unknown said...

I kind of feel the same way about JP...I liked him at first but now he's getting on my nerves! I think Nikki will win! And PS. love me some JBrand jeans too!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

SO over Juan Pablo!! Ugh. Love Andi. I have been feeling guilty about my phone/social media too lately, and not being "present". But that iphone pic is toooooo cute!! xoxo