Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Obsessions

Love these sandals. Top on my list for Spring.  These need to happen in my closet.

 
I have been on the hunt for the perfect gray jeans for spring and these are the most gorgeous neutral shade.  I would wear these all the time!


I saw this clutch in the store yesterday and it is awesome.  Such soft leather and great colors.  Love the nude.   A fabulous price too, a must have clutch for Spring! 


This watch is so killer and best part it is under $100!!  The perfect Spring Watch!  I really like the tan leather band.


I am a huge fan of the Soft Joie line, it is a less expensive version of Joie.  This is the best chambray dress for Spring.  It would look killer with the TB flats above.  A great everyday dress and it looks comfy!
 
Love me some Zella leggings and I adore this new color combo for Spring.  Super cute paired with a white tee shirt.


Meet my new favorite sweater,  great for transitioning from Winter to spring because it is lightweight.   It is so soft and honestly cuter on than you would think.  It is 50% off right now too!


Nordstrom is having 40% off womens shoes right now and there are some good deals to be found.  I think these loafers are so cute.  I kind of love the blue and gold.  They also come in orange.  I think they would look great with skinny jeans or shorts. 


also love these metallic pink flipflops- so awesome for Summer and a steal!  you can check out the whole Nordstrom shoe sale here.  
Check out these TB Bow sandals they are too cute!






12 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loving those jeans, color and length are perfect!

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

Love that clutch!! xo

All Dressed Up In Love said...

Want that Joie dress looks so comfy!!

Delta Daisies said...

I love those Zella leggings!

caycee said...

Love that sweater on you missy!!!

Ashley said...

I just got some grey AG jeans that I'm loving!

High Cotton Style said...

I bought some similar shoes at TJ the other day. I need that dress to go with them!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I love my grey wash jeans. You will wear these a lot!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

You always have the best picks, I love everything here! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

How the sizing on equipment sweater?

Val said...

I love and want it all. The metallic TB sandals are gorgeous.

Zoe {The Latina Lens} said...

I love those loafers! Too cute.