Monday, February 24, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had an excellent weekend, we certainly did.  I caught up on organizing and cleaning house which is such a good feeling.  After all our events last weekend we wanted a weekend with minimal plans!!

Friday Caycee and I hit up Lee Lee's Hot Kitchen for lunch. Let me tell you  it was incredible.  I will be frequenting there!  We shared the ginger beef and green bean chicken and both were off the hook.  If you love Chinese food you must check this place out, it was so fresh.




Friday night we made Crock Pot Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks and they were so good.  Plus they were so easy.  The meat was super tender and flavorful.  You can get the recipe HERE.  


I wore my red Tieks in honor of Heart Awareness month.  If you don't have Tieks you need a pair they are my favorite ballet flats.  Super comfortable and they come in the best colors!


 Ever since turning 4, a certain someone has been very bossy and had a major attitude- this is a common look he gives me.  He thinks he is the boss, its a constant struggle.


Frances Moon turned 3 months and I can't believe how fast time is flying. She is still the sweetest baby ever, always smiling.




Saturday I went to my dear friends baby shower.  I was so proud of my wrap job I made Matt take a picture!  Wrapping paper is from Homegoods, they always have the best paper selection!


I made the mistake of buying the mini Cadbury eggs, lord help me I can't stop eating them.  The new dark chocolate ones are incredible.  I need to try the white chocolate ones next.


I got super lucky and scored this Jonathan Adler Kangaroo at TJmaxx.  I was ecstatic.  It looks just perfect in Frances Moon's nursery.


Gap is having their big kids semi-annual Sale and there are some great deals.  A few of my favorites.


Have a great start to your week!



25 comments:

Natalie said...

Where is your baby shower dress from? I love it! And Frances' smiles are the cutest thing ever.

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

That is an excellent wrapping job! That is something I have been working on as well :-) Major score from TJMaxx that is absolutely one of my favorite stores. I agree those eggs are so addicting!

~Amanda Meet @ the Barre

Emily said...

You are gorgeous Momma! I love the picture of you and your sweet girl. She has the sweetest little smile. Super cute wrapping paper and awesome HomeGoods Find! Happy Monday!

Elizabeth Blount said...

I want to know about dress too! Also, where do you and your Mom buy oriental rugs and home fabrics? What about dragon ware mug ( ginger tea )? You have the cutest family unit!

Ally Harding said...

How do you always have such perfect hair?!! Please tell me your secret! I've heard nothing but good things about Lee Lees kitchen. I'll have to check it out!

caycee said...

I am still dreaming about our lunch on Thursday!!!

Julia Ryan said...

can't get enough of Frances or Sterling. Love all the Gap picks

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

I love the top that you wore to lunch! Sounds like a great weekend -- here's to an equally great week!

Jillian said...

LOVE those tieks! they are my favorite too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

Love the pics of the kids! I think I'd melt everytime I got a look like that from Sterling and Frances' smile is just beautiful! Great gap finds too!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Awesome find at TJMAXX, love it! And goes so perfectly in her room! Matthew thinks he's the boss too....these kiddos...

Meredith said...

Your babies are SO precious!! Love the TJ Maxx paper and I'm going to need to try that recipe!

mandy mcgregor said...

I had no idea the cadbury eggs were out and once I saw your IG, I found myself at Target late last night grabbing a bag. They are so crazy good and addicting. Cute pics from Gap too, i'm sure i'll be stopping in sometime this week.

Ashley said...

I picked up the white cadbury eggs on Friday and the bag is basically gone as of today. They’re SO addicting!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Your wrap job is insane! Love that paper!

natasha {schue love} said...

So many cute little girl clothes at Gap right now...I want half of them in my size!!

Alexa said...

Frances is darling. I can't believe she is three months! And yes that is an amazing wrap job.

Kristen said...

The GAP sale is great and today online you can get an additional 30% off the sale items with the code TOP. The stuff is virtually free :)

Lexi said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! And I am loving those red flats - too cute!
xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of your lunch date with Caycee...y'all are the cutest! And I can't believe how big Frances is getting! Loving your wrap job too btw! Happy Monday love!

Val said...

Can I just start by saying - YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Frances is 3 months old, where did the time go?

Jodi said...

Love that wrapping paper! And I have yet to buy Easter candy. I better get some before I give up chocolate for Lent.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Looking fabulous! Your shower outfit and wrapping job -- perfect. I'm sure it has to be fun shopping for baby showers being a mom yourself. What are some of your favorite shower gifts to give?

Unknown said...

I always wanted to spend a weekend like you do. Anyways, Natalie, do you really like that much of spicy food? You shouldn't dear, that is not good for health, neither for children.

Regards,
Patria Jase
Diaper Bags

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

Impressed with your wrap job! That baby shower dress is stunning - you look amazing! Need Cadbury eggs in my life now...and white chocolate ASAP. Xoxo