Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentines Day Pretties


Valentine's Day is a week from today.   In all honesty I am not a huge Valentines person.   We never go out to to dinner on Valentines Day (who wants to deal with all the crowds and teenagers out on dates)  we always prefer to stay home and cook a nice meal with champagne.  I am excited to make some Valentines Treats with Sterling and assemble Valentines for his class at school.

 The funny thing is Matt and I actually had our very first date on Valentines Day- so romantic right??  Not at all,  totally lame, but I was still excited to finally go on a date with Matt after having a crush on him for a long time!    Except he invited his sister to join us after dinner for drinks which was really totally sweet since her boyfriend was out of town, but probably not the right move on a first date.  However it obviously didn't deter me too much:)  We had a great time with his sister and 12 years later we can celebrate our first date + Valentines Day.  As cheezy of a holiday as Valentines Day is, all us girls love to be spoiled a little.  

While we don't need a holiday as a reminder to be thankful of our loved ones, it is nice when your significant other takes a moment to tell you that and sometimes for men they do indeed need a holiday to help with that!

I complied my Valentines wish list (hopefully Matt is reading and taking notes).  and if you have no  special someone in your life treat yourself!!




You all know I love Charriol, this bracelet is currently 40% off and I adore it.  The perfect addition to my bracelet stack.  It also come in all silver too.  I wouldn't mind one of these rings too.

I am just obsessed with the new Tory Burch fragrance.  It smells so fresh and delicious.


Also really loving these Tory Burch Heart make-up cases.  Tory Burch is offering free express shipping on all the Valentine gifts.  The matching jewelery case is super cute too.



Love this classic watch!  A timeless piece you would keep forever!


I am a sucker for a pretty nightgown.  I cant wait to get back in my old night gowns when I am done nursing.  Love this hot pink number and it is a great price!  It also comes in Raven, a dark gray color.

Ever since seeing this ring on Julia I have been obsessed with it.  Jane Pope jewelry is my absolute favorite, such awesome pieces!   Jane hand makes every piece and they are all so uniquely stunning. Jane was sweet enough to recently sent me the necklace below after I had Frances and I am smitten with it.  It is so special with Sterling and Frances' names engraved.  Her pieces are so delicate and feminine and I just love that!  You can't go wrong with any of her pieces for any occasion!



 I have this blouse in blue and adore it, but love this dusty pink nude color.  It would go with everything, on sale right now too!

I actually may have already snagged a few of these beauties for myself.  They are a steal at under $50 and perfect for layering, I love all the colors.  Hard to choose just one!

I just love my Plum Pretty Sugar Robe and would love another.  I love all the designs in this new collection.  The robes are so soft and comfortable!


I am in major need of a hot pink purse. Rebecca Minkoff always does it right.  Loving this version.  I like the size is big enough to carry for a night out or small enough to put in your everyday purse as well.


What is on your Valentine's wishlist?


10 comments:

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Mark and I started dating two days after Valentines day. I didn't want to give him a Friday or Saturday when we first started dating (ohhh so hard to get I know lol) so I was like "I don't know Tuesday is fine" he response "I mean I'm cool with that you do know it's Valentine's day"...nooo never mind let's do Thursday or something. Love all your gorgeous picks! Those are on a lust list for sure.

~Amanda
Meet @ the Barre

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

I love all your choices (especially that xo ring). The story of your first date is really cute! We don't celebrate anymore and unfortunately the idea of a gift disappeared too.... may have to fix that :).

Anonymous said...

Love that story! And I love all of your picks ...perfect and not over the top for Valentines Day! Happy Friday :)

Sadie + Stella said...

Love your new bloggy design boo!! Also that bracelet is to die for. Happy weekend!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I will take one of everything. Seriously great list. Hubs will be out of town for work on VDay. So it will just be and Owen. I will prob treat him to ice cream and I will give him a new book. Just like my dad did for me when I was little. Love the story of your first date. So sweet :) Have a great weekend Natalie!

Jillian said...

love the watch! xo

Unknown said...

The Mr. and I aren't big on Valentine's Day either so I'm with you. The crowds are crazy and I would rather have a fun night at home and cook dinner! Loving all of your vday picks though! Happy Friday love!

Unknown said...

Great list Natalie! And 12 years that's something to celebrate! Happy weekend!

Jodi said...

These are all so fun! I would love any of these things!

mfortune said...
This comment has been removed by the author.