Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thoughts For Thursday

Happy Thursday Friends. I keep meaning to mention how much I loved everyone's Mommy Confessions on Friday, they made my day. Not gonna lie I have gone back and read them several times and they all had me smiling and laughing. Us moms gotta stick together!! 

First off today I want to mention the amazing Kim Keller, she is a designer out of Charleston but has an online Etsy shop so anyone anywhere can shop her designs.  Her Etsy Shop is Keller Creative Designs and she designs everything from invitations, to birth announcements,  to wedding invitations.  She can really create anything you want her to.  Kim was sweet enough to design me some note cards after Frances Moon was born and I adore them.  She does custom work as well as premade items so definitely check her site out HERE.  She has graciously offered a 10% discount for you guys with code LOVE10 good for the month of February.
You can email Kim at kim@keller-creative.com for pricing and design questions.  I highly recommend her!
See how beautiful my note cards turned out- I just love them!!

  . 

I have been organizing  our house like crazy, I always do this post New Year.
 I was working in Frances Moon's room yesterday and her swimsuit collection makes me very happy. Girl swimsuits are more fun than boy ones!

Per Amy's request (my girl always has great book recs) I have been reading Jodi Picoult's Keeping Faith.  It is so good and thought provoking.   I can't wait to see how it ends.  If you need a new book check this one out!

 We actually turned on the tv last night for a little while and watched Andy Sambergs show Brooklyn Nine-Nine.  It was actually really funny and I would totally watch it again.  Check it out if you have not yet!  Is it weird I have a crush on Andy?  I have a thing for funny guys....


I am so darn ready for Summer.  I have a real weakness for cover-ups.  I can't stop thinking about this one from Anthro.
|| Waverly Tunic ||

 If you need pants for your little guys, these colored skinny jeans from the Gap are my absolute favorite for Sterling.  They fit so well.  Nothing I hate more than baggy pants on little boys.  I just ordered him the terra coral color.  I think they are gonna look awesome with navy + white.  I also snagged this major cute dress for Frances.
We had our monthly girls Supper Club last night and I wore my Current/Elliot Dress.  I told ya'll it was the perfect tee shirt dress, shop it here and here


If you like to cook you must check out my friend Liz's blog.  She just started it and has the most amazing recipes.  It is called Beets and Bratwurst.  Not only is she an amazing cook but she is a wonderful writer and always gives me the best wine recs.  An all around stellar gal.
I can't wait to make this pork and black bean chili.  Check out her blog HERE and follow along her culinary adventures!


Lastly, a huge thank you to Sara at A Dose of Pretty who redid my blog design for me.  I have worked with her the last two re-dos and she does amazing work!!  Email her at adoseofprettyblog@gmail.com if you need blog help!




15 comments:

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I agree Sara was the best designer! She is so patient and has such great ideas! Love that Waverly Tunic!

~Amanda
Meet @ the Barre

Baby Shopaholic said...

I love Frances Moon's swimsuit game! I need to start working on P's for spring vacay!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

That dress is perfect!! It looks great on you. Love the swimsuits and the cards are perfect (even her nursery colors)! My husband LOVES Brooklyn Nine Nine - Tuesday is like our one TV night, between that, New Girl and The Mindy Project (which is my fav).

Cassie {Home and Sass} said...

Oh my goodness, that stationary is to die for!!! Love that! :)
I agree about baby girl swimsuits... I've been eyeing some on jcrew baby too.... xx

megan said...

The stationery for Frances Moon is adorable! Kim always does great work. I gave my BFF some stationery for her little boy (who will be here any day now!!) as part of her baby shower gift and she loved it!

Delta Daisies said...

Couldn't agree more with that quote!!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Your blog looks great! Love the re-do. And how adorable are Frances Moon's bathing suits? I have those skinny jeans for Owen, hubs didn't want me to dress him in them but I didn't listen. I hate baggy pants on little boys too. I paired the jeans with a navy/white lightweight sweater and they are adorable. One request, would you mind adding more little boy/toddler clothes and/or finds to your blog? Pretty please:) Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful cards! Love those swimsuits and skinny jeans (that and Old Navy are all I buy for my son..I can't stand baggy pants either). Thank you for another book recommendation..I just finished The Husbands Secret and loved it..can't wait to start a new read :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Natalie for the mention! And love Kim Keller designs! Such cute cards! And that current Elliot dress is perfect!

Jodi said...

I love your daughter's stationery and bathing suits!

Nat said...

I can't get of Frances Moon's bathing suit collection- one stylish girl!! I love Brookly nine-nine, I randomly watched it a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked.

Kristen said...

Definitely have a crush on Andy Samberg, too.

Unknown said...

So fun that you did a collab with Kim! We are sorority sisters and she's the sweetest!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Seriously, Frances Moon is waaaaaay ahead of me in the swimwear department, what a collection!

Christina said...

Can you give us details on the necklace you are wearing with the tshirt dress? Thanks!