Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Obsessions

|| HOUSE ACCOUNT APP ||
All my fellow shoppers if you don't have this app (its free) you are missing out.  You must download it today! The House Account App updates daily and shows you pictures of all the new merchandise your local stores are getting in.  You can hand pick the stores you want to follow to create a list specific just for you.  I have all my favorite Charlotte and Charleston stores saved on mine.  It is so awesome especially having little ones to know what a store has in before I make the trek over there.  You can even chat with the owners to find out the price and have them hold something or purchase over your phone.  Shopping made super easy.  Plus it helps support local businesses!  It really is such a genius app.  I check mine several times a day to see what is new!
You can download the app for free HERE.
Below are a few screen shots to let you see how the app works.  I highly recommend it and check out their website too www.houseacct.com, you can see my top ten shopping picks from our local stores on there! 



I have a real soft spot for hot pink dresses.  I love my long sleeve Equipment Dress so much that I am pretty certain I need this short sleeve version for Spring.  A great everyday dress or one you could easily dress up.  It also comes in turquoise and navy.


This is the perfect white tunic dress.  Picture it with cute gladiator sandals or even flip flops.  Such a fabulous Summer dress or beach cover up at a great price.


I am totally smitten with these DV sandals.  Best part they are only $68, but don't they look like they cost alot more??  I am buying these for this Summer just can't decide what color!  They come in 4 fabulous colors but my favorite two are below.

I think this is such a great skirt for Spring and Summer.  I would wear it with a fitted white or black tank and flip flops for an easy everyday outfit!  You know I love a leopard print.

How amazing are these metallic scrunch loafers from the Gap?  They are a steal at $44!  They also come in navy, pewter, and gold but I am partial to the Rose Pink.  Use code JUSTFORU to get additional 25% off your order.
Rag Bone Tees are slowly becoming my favorite tees.   Yes, they are a bit pricey but worth the investment.
Obsessed with this new version, I love the marbled look.

I finally have a pair of Raybans and I am obsessed.  I wanted the blue ones and finally found them at Nordstrom.  They are so awesome, now heres to hoping I don't lose them!
The ones I am wearing are the gold/blue gradient.


The name makes you chuckle, right?  Well these tiny steel balls are made to help spread awareness about testicular cancer while chilling your drink.  BOS was sweet enough to send us a set and we love them. The balls are made of the highest grade and quality of stainless steel and they work to deliver a faster, longer lasting chill while preserving the flavors of your drink without diluting it. These would make a great gift for any man in your life.
Purchasing these balls helps fund testicular research, so its a win win.  They work great in whiskey and vodka or really any liquor!
You can shop the balls Here:) 



Tory Burch swimwear is on point this year, I am loving everything.  This one piece is one of my favorites.  Classically sexy.





19 comments:

Natalie said...

That app sounds amazing! Also love those sandals, so ready for warm weather!

Ally Harding said...

I've gotta check out that app! I've gotta get my husband those balls of steel. He'd die!

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

Love your finds! Is the Equipment Dress super short? xo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

So many things I'm liking! The white dress is ideal for a beach getaway, loving the grey tee, and the skirt is fabulous!

E Hayes said...

Love the swimsuit, definitely need to look into one pieces for summer. Being a second time mom changed my body a bit different from the first, lost the weight, but the skin! Ugh, why didn't someone warn me!

Unknown said...

I just got some bright blue lens Ray Ban aviators with gold frames last week and I love them. I am treating them like royalty...they always get put back in their case, not in the center console of my Jeep. Determined to keep these nice!

www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

I have three of those items pinned in my Reward Style favorites! You were so right in your comment, we do have such similar style. But those Gap loafers I have not yet seen - love them! Love those aviators, they are perfect for blondes!

Delta Daisies said...

Three things: LOVE those sandals, NEED those tees, and I'm dying for those sunglasses! Great taste!

Kyle said...

That app looks amazing! Will be downloading for sure. Liking the BB Dakota dress and those sandals, too. Btw...loved all your photos from yesterday!

Unknown said...

I love House Acct but it definitely hurts my wallet!! Genius app idea! And those Gap loafers are so cute, my store didn't have them yet!!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

The ray bans are amazing!! My favorite I've seen so far! And love that swimsuit!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm that app is amazing for a shopaholic like me!! And I need to try Rag & Bone tees. That one is kind of perfect. xo

BLovedBoston said...

Oh i love the Gap loafers they look so comfy!! I'll be downloading that app now!!

Val said...

I think this app is going to change my life for the better. YAY. Thank you.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Already downloaded the app...can't wait to check it out!

Unknown said...

Awesome. Your outfits looks good and i am just impressed on seeing it. Specially your shoes looks so cute.

Myrtle beach condos for sale

BeachGypsy said...

Greetings Natalie, I also blog from the beautiful Charleston area! Just returning back to blogging after an absence. I've been so enjoying reading all about your little family and love the gorgeous pictures. The clothes/accessories and the RECIPES are my favorites. The recipes are always pretty quick and easy which scores high in my book! LOL Also love when you feature home decor.
...your new friend, Debbi

Katie S. said...

I am so obsessed with all of these picks! I definitely need the tunic dress and the rory becca skirt! I have been eyeing that equipment dress for weeks, but worry it could be too sheer since it isnt lined...if you make the plunge on it please let us know how it works!!

such a stylish mama! :)

-Katie

Nat said...

I need to get the app!! or I probably don't haha. Loving that BB Dakota tunic and those DV sandals- so ready for summer