Friday, April 8, 2011

5 Things

Happy Friday or should I say TGIF. I know I promised ya'll some fashion pics of me in my birthday week outfits and it's Friday and there is still no post and I am super sorry. Its been a hectic week! The hubs has been working late most nights, my mother-in-law came in town for a visit and on top of that my sweet baby has been sick. So, no time to be vain and take pictures of myself. I promise my best to have it ready for next week. In the meantime...

The gorgeous and insanely sweet Michaela tagged me in the "Name 5 Things You Can't live Without" Series. This was kind of a tough assignment. I mean there are alot of things you can live without, so I tried to think past the obvious food, shelter, and clothing. I feel pretty confident with my answers (although a few are probably a little shallow, but I'm just being honest)!

ONE: IPhone

I just got this bad boy about 3 weeks ago and we are officially attached by the hip. Before my Iphone I had a love affair with my Blackberry. So you see I really can't live without my phones.


TWO: DVR


Yes, sadly two things on my list are technology related! I watch alot of TV and most of it I can't watch while Matt is home because, he despises Reality TV and Teeny Bopper Shows, which are really what I love to watch. I usually end up recording most of my shows and watching them while he is at work thanks to my DVR


THREE: Cooking + Fashion


Ok, I kind of cheated and grouped two things together but they are my two biggest passions and I can't imagine my life without them! Here is my girl crush showing how its done in her bad ass dress and dream kitchen. The perfect combo of food and fashion!


FOUR: Wine


Technically I can live without this. I mean I did go 10 months with almost no booze, but I sure do love my glass of wine!


FIVE: My Family + Friends


My family means the world to me. Matt and Sterling are the two loves of my life. My parents, sister and brother are also some very important peeps! I don't know what I would do without all their love and support. I love them all to the moon and back again a million times. I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and close group of friends.



Now I am going to tag one of my favorites, the fabulous Jill at A Beautiful Life! Have a Great Weekend! xoxo

11 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo :) happy friday dear!

jen leitzell said...

I also got an iphone not long ago and now I can't see how I lived without it!

Hope your little one feels better soon! Happy weekend :)

Jill said...

Oh thanks for the tag girlie!! My list could almost be identical to yours:) i will start working on my list!!

Have a great weekend Natalie

megan said...

Great picks! My phone & friends/family would definitely make it on my list, too. I have to watch my reality tv when the bf isn't home, too! Not fair.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I couldn't agree more with your choices!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Luvs. And who can live without iphones, fashion, and booze??

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Good choices!! Esp. the fashion and booze. :-0

Taylor said...

Great choices! And such a good looking family :) I would be lost without my DVR and have to watch things while the boyfriend is away as well!

Unknown said...

TGIF! I agree with you on these!

Lauren Caldwell said...

great picks! I'd say my iPhone and family/friends were WAY up there too! :)

Michaela said...

Yahooo! We love our iphones (: And cooking and fashion....yes please. Especially if we can look that good while cooking! hehe