Monday, April 11, 2011

Get Excited


Trina Turk, one of my favorite designers, is celebrating 15 years since she launched her line. I adore her fresh, geometric, 70's inspired, bright clothing and swimwear. In honor of her brand's 15th birthday she is working on two new exciting collaborations. First, she is launching a collection of adorable graphic patterned makeup bags for Clinique, filled with their best selling beauty products. These will be in stores from May 27-June 15. I don't really love Clinique products but I am seriously considering buying this just for the makeup bag!



Her second collaboration is with the funky Alice Supply Co. She has lent her signature patterns to some plain, old, boring household items to give them some much needed pizazz. I adore the Ice Bucket and Tool Chest. The brush and dust pan, almost make me want to clean, ALMOST.







All Household Products can be purchased at Alice Suppy and Co or Bobby Berk Home
What's your favorite?

20 comments:

Tess said...

I love the house ware products she designed. The ping pong set is so "groovy". Love it!

Jill said...

I dont want any tools, I want the dress on the far right, it is amazing!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This would making dirty work so much more fun!

Bud and Leo said...

Oh my gosh this is so cool! Those tools are hilarious- seriously I want fabulous cleaning tools! ;)

Balancing Lisa said...

Oh how fun! I would clean more if I have these to use! lol

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

The Southland Life said...

Love Trina Turk!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I love Trina Turk! The house stuff is so cool. It does almost make you want to clean!

designchic said...

Always love her designs and the housewares are wonderful, but I have to agree with Jill love the dress on the far right!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I am drooling over the one sleeve dress on the right! Major. Love it!! I may have to get that, after baby of course. Great picks! I am even really liking the cleaning tools and cleaning is getting really hard for me now! Great post!!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I bought a TT purse this year for summer and I can't wait to start using it! I love her too.

The clinique gentle face wash is AMAZING. I don't really use Clinique except for that product. You should try it! :-)

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

I need that makeup bag! Wish you could buy it individually! Although, I do love the All About Eyes Cream -I think that's what I see there. Love the tools!

Julie said...

Lovee Trina and this round up. All of those outdoor accessories are making me crave al fresco eating and grilling!

Julia Ryan said...

Holy crap I need that tool box!!! I'm with ya on the clinique thing, the bag is precious so I might just toss the different grape lipstick and stash some sunscreen for my beach bag

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Ohhh those household products are super cool!

Anonymous said...

obsessed with that ice bucket! i adore trina turk!
xo,
joAnn

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Nothing like some Trina to spice up the household supplies!! Lovin' it...And I might be picking up that makeup bag as well (c:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

oh i love the household supplies decked out with trina! she did a collaboration with clinique last year and i got a make-up bag and LOVE it! it's huge and so bright and colorful!

Michaela said...

How fun! I love that tool kit. So stylish (: Her line is awesome!

Unknown said...

Haha..loving the clinique bag. Gorgeous!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I saved this post in my google reader forever, meaning to comment on it. She does a makeup bag for Clinique Nordstrom every year and they are always PRECIOUS! Plus they put tons of great products in them too. I met her a couple of years ago at an event here in Houston, she's so fab in person, too. :)