Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Obsessions- Hanging With the Hewitts

Today I am super duper excited to have my true life friend Caycee sharing her Obsessions. I love this girl to pieces and feel so lucky to have her in my life. She is drop dead gorgeous (aka Jessica Simpson's twin) and has the biggest heart ever! If you have never checked out her blog it is a must read!! Thanks for guest posting today Caycee, can't wait for our next wine date:)



Hello to all you designer bags and dirty diapers readers! As many of you know Natalie and I are friends in real life, and get to have a date together once a week, jealous yet? The girl is just as funny, beautiful, and sweet in person as she is in blog land! We swear we were sisters separated at birth, and over the last year I really feel like we are sisters ;) OK enough rambling, on to the things that I am obsessing over right now!






 All white nursery's- really is there anything better? I have been obsessed with these for quite a while, and have a feeling this will never change! next baby(if I can be talked into doing it again) is totally getting an all white nursery!








Under Armour running shorts- Girls if you run, or even if you don't I highly recommend these! They are the perfect length, don't poof in the crotch, and make the booty look fabulous! Absolutely my favorite workout shorts!











Tory Burch- Need I say more! love everything this beautiful lady makes! I know this is something me and my girl Nat have in common. Here are a few of my favorite things right now!


















Lily Pulitzer- The girl can do no wrong! To say I love Lily would be a understatement, honestly if I had it my way my closet would be Lily from top to bottom. 


Like this?











 




Last, but certainly not least, these two precious boys! Yup it's safe to say they are a big obsession! I don't know what I would do without these two sweet souls in my life! 














Thanks so much for having me over today Natalie, this was fun!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love that you girls are such good friends. And loveee TB as well. And an all white nursery? I love it!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Hi girls! So fun that you are friends in real life! Great post Caycee! I got chills seeing that all white nursery! I am in love with it! I am doing babys nursery in green and white. I too adore anything TB and love what you chose! I have never been a big LP fan, but I really like the top that you chose! I may just have to look into getting it for myself! :)

Unknown said...

aww great pictures and love that you're good friends! AHH LOVE T. Burch! xo

Lindsay said...

LOVE Caycee!! Those flip flops make my heart go pitter patter...I MUST have them :)

Unknown said...

I agree with all of thse obsessions! TB and Lily are gorgeous, I am loving Lily's new spring line!

Julia Ryan said...

You girls are both so sweet!!! I love all of your picks Caycee!!!
xoxox

Unknown said...

Caycee is adorable. I too run in those Under Armour shorts, love them!

Taylor said...

Tory Burch flip flops are all I wear during the summer - I can't wait to grab that buttery brown leather pair for this summer! Great picks.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

great picks! i love tory and lilly myself! (a guy i babysit for actually went to high school with tory and took her to the prom!! his wife and i tease him saying he needs to give her a call and see if she'd like to send us some free samples). finally, your family is adorable, love those black and white pics (i think they'd be great in an all white nursery!)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

She is a cutie! And if I wasn't already in love with Tori, I would be now just because that purse is so fantastic. Great, another obsession to add to the looooong list. (c:

Jenny Castle Design said...

Thanks for the inpspiration - you have a darling family!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love all Caycee's obsessions! Definitely heading over to check out her blog! :)

The Daily Stroll said...

You have an adorable family Caycee! Love all your picks!

Michaela said...

Caycee is so cute! I love that nursery and I adore Tory Burch! Amazing. That's all (: