Sunday, April 24, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Happy Easter! We just got back from a wonderful (but very crowded and hot) church service that reminded me of the true miracle of Easter.

(John 11:25-26) Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." Sometimes it is easy to get wrapped up in our day to day lives and worries and forget about what's really important. Today's church service was a nice reminder to me to be thankful and appreciative of all the blessings I have been given. I am one very lucky girl.

On a lighter note, I made the Asparagus Gruyere Tart and was amazeballs! Best thing I have eaten in a long time. I highly suggest you make this if you love asparagus and Gruyere. Might I add that Puff Pastry may be the best invention ever, it literally melts in your mouth. I seriously ate half the tart in one sitting.




You can print the Recipe HERE

Lastly, I thought I would share one pic of me and my sweet baby on Easter. He is the most wonderful blessing I have been given.

14 comments:

Michaela said...

Happy Easter, sweet friend! God is good!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Happy Easter! Your son is adorable!

KatiePerk said...

Cuteness! I love that tart. I make it a lot!! Happy Easter!

natasha {schue love} said...

The tart looks AMAZING!!! And you look so pretty! Happy Easter!

Christina said...

oooh orange looks fab on you!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Happy Easter!!! Life is good, and God is great!
You look beautiful!!!! Nad Sterling is adorable!!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

It easy to get wrapped up in trivial things isn't it. So glad you had a nice weekend, that photo of you and Sterling is precious.

Tess said...

Love that dress, and your jewelery was perfect with it. Glad you had a great day & good food!

Bud and Leo said...

I agree, it's easy to get wrapped up in other things; we all need to remember how blessed we are! Your little one is absolutely precious!! Happy Easter!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Great picture--you look stunning and of course your son is precious! Happy Easter!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I am so glad that you took a minute to talk about what is *really* important about Easter, I couldn't agree more! And you and Sterling looked fantastic (c:

Unknown said...

Delish! You look amazing with your sweet son!

Katie said...

You look fabulous! Love that color!

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful! Thank you for the sweet comment :)

xo galmeetsglam.com