Thursday, April 7, 2011

Home Tour- Guest Bedroom

I have really been enjoying all the Home Tours in the blogasphere recently. I mean who doesn't love a sneak peek in others homes? I thought I would join in and share one of the rooms in my house. This is probably my favorite room in our house because it is almost completely finished. I am constantly changing things around and decorating, so it is hard for me to ever admit a room is totally finished. This room is pretty close though....

There are only a few things I want to change. I would like a bigger rug, perhaps with a geometric pattern and a new bedskirt. Oh, and maybe some custom curtains. Otherwise I am quite smitten with the way our guest room has turned out. Anyone else have a favorite room in their house or one room that is completely done and you love it?

And please ignore the plastic blackout shade hanging down from the window we would remove them but the curtains are sheer and it gets so bright in there in the am. They may be butt ugly but serve a purpose.







26 comments:

Alicia xoxxo said...

Looks beautiful! You have great taste! I dont think I have one room that is completely finished. I am constantly changing things around!

Jill said...

Can I come stay at your house? Your guest room is beautiful, and I love the owl on the nightstand:)

KLM said...

Beautiful and that mirrored night stand is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

wow girl it looks simply beautiful! xo

KatiePerk said...

I am lusting for your mirrored nightstand!! That would be perfect for my room. That is also a great shade on the wall!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

It looks amazing! Any guest would be lucky to stay in there.

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love the monogrammed pillowcases and mirror above the bed - a great spot for guests to stay!

The Southland Life said...

love, love, love the mirrored side table! can't wait to see more of your home!

MLD said...

I love that mirror over the bed. And the whole room is inviting! I bet your guests don't want to leave.

Baby Shopaholic said...

Beautiful room! I am so not a decorator! I could just copy you : )

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh I love your room! It looks amazing...that mirrored dresser is a jewel! I love see other people's rooms...it gives you "real" ideas and inspiration! :)

Taylor said...

so beautiful! I love your mirrored dresser/nightstand. I am hoping to get one of those when I move into my new apt!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

i would love to be a guest in your house! i love the pillow shams and matching coverlet as well as the mirror and side table!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That mirror is all kinds of lovely in that room! I'm a huge fan of those light colored rooms...so relaxing...it's obvious to me that I need to move into your guest room. What??? It's not obvious to you, too?!? (c:

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

Love anything mirrored! Your duvet and shams are fantastic! What a wonderful place for guests! I just finished up my office and posted it. It feels so nice when you finally get a room finished! I just found your fabulous blog, and am now following!

Julie said...

Such a calming color scheme. Your guests are very lucky!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Pretty room designed by a pretty girl :) Love that mirrored dresser!

Michaela said...

Love love love. The mirrored dresser is my favorite!!

TLF said...

It's so pretty.. I love the pillow shams!!
cute blog!

Lauren Caldwell said...

Love your guest room! That mirrored chest is AMAZING! loves.it.

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Julia Ryan said...

love the dresser and the mirror! Such a pretty room!!!

Megan said...

So pretty Natalie!! Love the color palate and the bedding!!

Amy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love your mirrored end tables. So chic.

Portuguese Prepster said...

love this room-especially the monogrammed pillows!

Nuha said...

It looks so relaxing! I love that mirrored dresser!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

That side table is gorgeous! The room looks so good, I'm thinking of something similar for our master.