Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nursery Love Affair

Several of my good friends are preggo right now with their second babies. No don't read into this post and think that I am pregnant. I most certainly am not as is evident from the wine headache I have from last night! But I do think about baby number two alot especially what kind of nursery I would design. Here are a few I love. I tend to love a more modern nursery with hints of traditional aspects.

Love the color palette, stripped walls and rug.



I am always a fan of chandeliers, mirrored furniture, and sheepskin rugs! Gorgeous for a little girl.




Love the zebra rug, stripes and that glider is insane!




Geometric carpet + vintage glider recovered




I have been eyeing this crib and changing table forever. I love how masculine it is for a baby boy!




I am in love with this retro changing table and the wall cover. Simple and Chic.




I have saved this picture forever for inspiration for Sterling's big boy room. Love the animal prints, stripped wall and reading corner.




Love the idea of a giant mirror behind a crib.




Love the rustic vibe of this nursery. The old barn door is so cool behind the crib.




Great color scheme. I love the rug, dark gray walls, and modern artwork.




So for all my preggo friends there are some fabulous nursery designs out there. Oh and if you missed it my girl Chassity had some amazing designers put together mood boards for her future baby boy's nursery and they are incredible. If you need more inspiration head to her blog HERE to see all the designs! I saved so many of the boards for future ideas they are all fabulous!
All images via Pinterest.

**Also there are many great items still left on my Blog Sale, Check it out HERE!**

17 comments:

17 Perth said...

Love these!! I think my favorites are the first and second photo. I love a chandelier for a little girl's room too.

Kyle said...

Thanks for all the inspirational photos. We are expecting number two in early April. Gives me some time to get ideas together. I like he rustic nursery with the barn door and the last one with the Madeline Weinrib rug!

Jill said...

if you ever have a girl, my vote is for the nursery with the mirrored dresser and chandelier..amazing!!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love the red vintage glider!

California Wife said...

Even though we're still a few years off from having a nursery of our own, I can't help but drool over them. These are all perfect, but the white one with the mirrored dresser and chandelier is my fave.

Balancing Lisa said...

all so chic!! You're making me want to re-do my kids rooms!!

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Baby Shopaholic said...

Great nursery looks! I think the last one is the most realistic for me.

natasha {schue love} said...

I'm with you on a modern nursery with some traditional elements. That's what I have in mind *one day*! :)

Laura said...

These are so pretty!! Love them. I was looking on pinterest yesterday at nurseries for mine on the way, can't wait!!

blue chickadee said...

Love all of these nursery pics you have saved! Funny, I have saved a lot of the same ones:) I especially love the picture that's your inspiration for Sterling's big boy room!

Unknown said...

Oh these are to cute! I love the mirror behind the crib...probably entertains them too.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Great nursery picks! And thanks so much for including my series :) Heart you.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Seriously, I would do absolutely *EVERYTHING* differently if I was going to do a nursery for my little ones now! I love all your picks...especially that crib and dresser, so chic and different!

Bud and Leo said...

Horizontal stripes are definitely a must in my future (but not pregnant) nursery! So clean!

Kelli

Cherry Blossoms said...

Just discovered your blog via Melanies! I love it!

I have a 10 month old daughter and her room is gray & pink with a chandelier. When or if I have baby #2 I am def going to keep some of these ideas in mind.

Can't read to read more on your blog!- Heidi

Unknown said...

LOVE that wooden crib head board..AWESOME...I need some serious inspiration for Connor's big boy room.

PS..any of your preggers friends- tell them to head over to my blog..I am giving away beautiful maternity lingerie in partnership w Cake Lingerie...beautiful things and super easy to enter.

All for now.
C

Eavan said...

I love all you did ..
find more Glider Sets here on nursery gliders