Monday, October 3, 2011

Put A Bow on It

Happy Monday Friends. Hope your weekends were as great as ours! Good news the recipe tab is up and running. Please give me feedback if you think it should be organized differently. I did it by categories like appetizer, main course etc. This should make locating my recipes alot easier for you!

Now back to the topic at hand, bows. Anyone else obsessed with the bow-neck blouse?



To me this is the most stylish outfit ever and I plan to totally copy it!

Here are a few bow-neck blouses I have been eyeing.
MARC BY MARC JACOBS MICHAELA SILK BLOUSE
I love the red color of this blouse. Jewel tones are my favorite for fall.




RACHEL ZOE TIE COLLAR BLOUSE
Of course I love Rachel Zoe's version of the tie-neck blouse and I think the ivory would go with everything. It reminds me of the blouse in my inspiration picture!




MARC JACOBS PANTHER BLOUSE
Ever since seeing Blair from Atlantic Pacific wear this blouse it has been on my lust list!





MILLY MARZIA BOW JACKET
I have eyeing this jacket for weeks. I think I might bite the bullet and order it. It is so chic and I think it could be dressy or casual with skinny jeans.





In other news I found a new line of blouses I love called Gemma. I wore this Gemma Blue Blouse Saturday night. I found my blouse at Monkee's out on Daniel Island awhile back.






They have this version on Piperlime and I think its adorable. I am thinking about adding it to my ever growing blouse collection! The blouse is such a cute fit and I love the gray geometric pattern.




Can you tell I have a serious love affair going on with blouses? They make the perfect chic outfit with jeans! Which tie-neck blouse do you like the best if I buy one?

25 comments:

Liz said...

Love your whole outfit Natalie! I'm getting more and more into blouses these days..they are so versatile!! What kind of jeans do you have on, btw?

Jill said...

First I love how you organized the recipes!! Thank you, you just made my life a little easier!

I am so obsessed with the bow blouses too, I love them all

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I love that red MJ one!! I also love that blouse you are wearing. I have a similiar one that I'm saving for a special occasion. Love it!

Laura said...

I love bows in any shape or form!
Great picks here, love the outfit in your inspiration photo

Laura
www.stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com

caycee said...

I Love the Panther blouse! You know I love anything with a bow on it!

PS love the one you have on in the picture too!!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the look of necktie blouses!

Natalie said...

That Marc Jacobs panther blouse is amazing! Definitely need to add one of these to my fall wardrobe. Also, thanks for the recipe tab! Love it!

Unknown said...

The Marc Jacobs is lavish! I adore bows!

California Wife said...

I am absolutely loving this trend for fall! The red one is perfect, but the black panther print is my absolute fave.

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I do like the bows!! It adds interest and makes the blouses so feminine. Also, I love the blouse you have on!! That color is beautiful.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Hooray for a recipe tab!! So glad you took the time to do it. You should do a whole post highlighting some of your favorites that we haven't seen in awhile.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I am in love with that little Milly jacket, so cute! Anything with a bow actually.

Kyle said...

Bow blouses are the BEST! So ladylike and feminine. I am pregnant again, but found a cute bow blouse from H and M's Mama line. I like the Marc Jacobs one for you. Think you should go for it!

Baby Shopaholic said...

You know I am obsessed!!! I have 3 so far. I am getting into this "thrifting" game and found out that Goodwill and resale shops sell a ton of these. I found one Saturday and washed it up real good!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Bow loose fitting (needed for post baby) blouses are my favorite thing right now. I just ordered 5 from Piperlime and Old Navy. I am not normally an Old Navy shopper but you can't beat this deal for 25$. I just got this in the mail in the off white and it is even cuter in person. Ordered the navy also. http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=72302&vid=1&pid=864264

Balancing Lisa said...

I LOVE me a great bow neck blouse!!! I am yet to own one, but it's on my shopping list! ;)

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I love that jacket -- those blouses are so 'you'!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love all the bows! And you look stunning as always! :)

Sarah said...

Oh man, I love a good bowed shirt thanks to Rachel Zoe...she rocks them the best!

Original Girl said...

I am loving the bow tie blouses too. Unfortunately most seem to be $200+. Going to have to scour to find some more budget friendly alternatives. Go for the Milly jacket. It is timeless! Love your blog!

Erin Ledford said...

such great blouses! I need some blouses with bows, I found a really cute one the other day at the loft! Also heard it was on sale right now :) very cute!

Andrea said...

Love the MJ blouse and especially the red color! Love the one you wear too and the gray geo pattern as well!

I love the recipes! I made your pizza dip last weekend and it was a huge hit! Thanks for posting it!

Bud and Leo said...

Love the RZ one! It's perfect!

Heather said...

I really need to get some blouses!

The Daily Stroll said...

I posted this tie neck blouse on my blog...I think it's super cute and I love the price too :)

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=71683&vid=1&pid=639263&scid=639263002