Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Obsessions

BURGUNDY JEANS
This is one of my favorite fall trends. I just bought the Joe's Jeans Alice Skinny Visonaire Burgundy jeans and love them. They sit high on your waist and are super flattering! They are the perfect wine shade and I can see myself wearing them all the time!


Joe's Jeans Alice Skinny Visionaire




CHEVRON RUG
I finally had to ditch the white faux sheepskin rug I had in Sterling's nursery. White rugs are so gorgeous but pretty much a bad idea in a nursery, especially a boy's nursery. That thing was covered in so much pee, dirt and grim no one would clean it! I was inspired by this picture.



and ended up ordering this similar rug from Urban Outfitters. It was a steal and I think it will be a great replacement!





FRYE BOOTS
I am really loving these Frye boots. How fabulous would they look with leggings, a loose tee and scarf. I can't decide which pair I like better!
Here is Elin Nordegren sporting the black logo boots. They look amaze!

FRYE MELISSA LOGO BOOTS




FRYE RIDER LOGO BOOTS




JALAPENO POPPER DIP
I made this dip this weekend and wowza was it good. If you love cheese and jalapenos you will love this! I will share this danklicious recipe tomorrow!

17 comments:

Liz said...

Love the Joe's pants. Where did you find them? I went to a Frye trunk show the other week and they had a pair of over the knee boots that I might have married. Love some Fryes! We are coming to Kiawah the weekend before Thanksgiving. Hope to see you!!

Jill said...

I really think I need to go and get those jeans! I used to have sheepskin rug too and It got so nasty! Those things are impossible to keep clean, I actually sent it away to be cleaned and it came back all matted, gross

blue chickadee said...

I have been eyeing that chevron rug as well for Novel.!!! I bet it looks so good in Sterling's nursery.

My Life as A Plate said...

I really love those jeans, esp. the color. They look super flattering.

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Love all of your obsessions! That rug from Urban is amaze. I bought a big rug from there years ago & it still looks great.

...and the jalepeno popper dip... sinful.

XO!

Carly Messmer said...

I ordered that Urban rug in the blue and love it. I bet the gray will look great too!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I got some Fry boots this year and wear them all the time! I love those jeans. I just got a red and hot pink pair that I need to wear. I'm chicken! I need to get brave and wear them. :-)

Portuguese Prepster said...

love love the jeans!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I've wondered why people spend so much on that expensive chevron rug when there are so many cheaper ones. And I've made that dip, it IS delish!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the chevron rug...I've had my eye on that one for quite some time!

caycee said...

Cant wait to see the rug in Sterling's room! Love those skinny jeans too!!! See ya tomorrow night!

Katherine said...

I LOVE the Joe's pants - that color is beautiful and I think will look so nice with camel for fall....

Balancing Lisa said...

I really want a pair of rust colored skinny jeans!! love!!

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Mae B said...

love the burgundy jeans and a chevron rug! I've been searching for both and I love your picks!
enjoy! xx

Unknown said...

I need those pants!

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

I love the look of that first pic! Thanks for the ideas on how to get the look. And great job on the chevron rug... will look great and def more nursery friendly. ;)

Nicole said...

I just ordered a chevron rug for our kitchen - here's to hoping they look as good in person as they do online! :)