Friday, October 7, 2011

Thoughts For Friday

I am so glad it is the weekend! My sister is in town visiting and I couldn't be happier!
I am beyond obsessed with this Vintage Chanel Purse. It is online at ShopBop right now and I can't stop drooling over it! I am scheming ways I could get this beauty home with me. Santa are you listening??


I finally found a tie-neck blouse this week at F21 for $17! It is a great shade of purple and super cute for the price. Although I still want the Marc Jacobs Panther tie-neck blouse if it goes on sale! But for now I have am satisfied to have one tie-neck blouse!




I also picked up this cute blouse. It looks like a knit shirt but it is a blouse with a cute zipper in the back and great fit.



I am thinkinbg about ordering the large Jennifer Zuener Initial Necklace. I have the medium one with an "S" for Sterling but I like that the larger one has 3 initials and it shows up so much better. I have been so happy with my medium one, I wear it almost everyday so I know I would love the large one just as much!




The Instagram App for the iPhone is my new obsession. It is so cool what it can do to your pictures. Here are a few I did this week of Sterling. Love the vintage feel it gives them! You must upload it if you have an iPhone!





I can't stop dreaming about these Cream Cheese Sausage Balls my friend Caycee made for our playgroup this week. They were amazing! I might just make them again this weekend! They would be perfect for football party or tailgate!



Tomorrow night we are headed to the Fat Hen for dinner. It is one of our favorite restaurants in town. I am already dreaming about what I want to order. Any locals have a favorite dish here? I think their burgers and French Onion Soup are insanely good!



Was that enough random babbling for your Friday? Have a great weekend! xoxo

25 comments:

Liz said...

OMG I love the Fat Hen!!! Tripp always calls it the Chunky Chicken :) I forget what I order to eat, but I always get a John Daly to drink because I love their mason jars. Have FUN!!

Mary Loyal said...

those are great blouses!

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

Obsessed over the Fat Hen! I always go for breakfast and can never decide between the breakfast burrito or the Creme Brulee French Toast...heaven!

megan said...

Super cute F21 finds! Speaking of cute, Sterling is the cutest little nugget. Jealous of your Fat Hen outing - love that place!

Unknown said...

Such lovely finds you look fabulous! I have been wanting one of the initial pendants for awhile now...do you put your initials or your kids??? cant decide! Help!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love all of your new tops, great finds!! And I love the large necklace, mine is the smaller version too.

California Wife said...

You must find a way to get that bag, it's perfect! I love your initial necklace, and am definitely adding one to my Christmas list! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey I am a new blogger! Love your style! and great blog!!
Check out my blog!
coffeeatnordstrom.blogspot.com

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

So cute. And those sausage ball looks amaze. I might have to make them too.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Both those shirts you scored are so cute! And those sausage balls!? You had me at sausage! Ok. You had me at balls too. (giggle).

Laura said...

Cute stuff! The sausage balls look so delish!!! Mmm cream cheese is so good.

Balancing Lisa said...

have a wonderful weekend! love those blouses and i also love that app! It takes such fun pics!! xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

natasha {schue love} said...

Ohhh good buys! Have fun with your sister this weekend! The Fat Hen looks yummy!

My Life as A Plate said...

great F21 finds!!! I havent been in a while I will have to check them out!!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Congrats on the bow blouse! Great finds. Love that chanel bag.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I think I might have a *slight* obsession with tie blouses...like I might be grabbing my purse and heading out the door to go to F21 to find another because you mentioned it...do you think it's serious? Should I see a doctor? (c: Have fun out at dinner girl!

Andrea said...

Love the chanel bag, you should definitely work on Santa for that! Great blouses too!

erica said...

I am now going to have to go check out F21. I had didnt think they would get bow tie blouses in. I am kind of obsessed with those blouses. I also love those monogrammed necklaces.

xo

Jane Ellen said...

FYI - fat hen does tues date nights now. $50 for 1 app, 2 entrees and 1 desert.

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

gorgeous Forever 21 finds!! you always find the cutest things there that look way more expensive than they are! and i LOVE the triple monogram necklace -- soooo elegant. happy weekend!!

Katherine said...

I love those two blouses on you! Just found your blog and you are gorgeous - followed you! :)

Jennifer S. said...

I love that stripe top!! Great find.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Julia Ryan said...

love love love that purple blouse!!

Julia Ryan said...

Oh, and can't wait to try out Fat Hen next!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

You are gorg and I love your posts with your cute little man!!! Keep them coming!!! I sooo have been drooling over that necklace I need it!! xo