Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cheap and Chic Under $100

I got several requests to feature more budget friendly items.  I love to mix things up with nice items and less expensive ones.  I think my obsessions list tends to be things I am lusting after so the prices are higher but today I rounded up some really cute and affordable items all for under $100.  They would be great additions to any closet.

I always love a black and white combo.  It is classic and I of course love the animal print.  This dress is perfect for now and then toss on a black leather jacket for colder days.

Digging these booties from Gap.   A great shorter heeled pair for everyday.


This top looks so cozy.  I picture it with leggings and booties for such a casual and comfy, yet still pulled together look.

I have heard rave reviews about Blank denim, I really want to try them!!  These look awesome for the price.

I own two pairs of Yosi flats and they are the most comfortable ballet flats, they feel like you are wearing slippers.  Loving the stud detail for Fall, these also come in Black.  I love the leopard pair here as well or these solid ones.


I love the colors of this top, perfect blues.

I am so in love with this cardigan, it is sitting in my shopping basket.  I think it would be great paired with skinny distressed jeans or leggingsEasy to toss on over anything.


This reminds me so much of the Vince Ombre sweater I wanted last season for a fraction of the price.  I love the loose open back too.

You can't beat these for the price at $35.  Perfect everyday earrings.

 I also love the House of Harlow Leather Station Necklace.  I own the black but the olive green is on sale and I actually really love it for Fall.


This is the perfect little shift dress.  I love the idea of the black because you could do so much with jewelry and shoes to make it stand out and look different but the purple is such a gorgeous color.



This is such a good looking purse.  I love the mushroom color.


I am all about navy for Fall.  This clutch is over sized and a steal at $45. 


In my opinion this is the best Chambray shirt and trust me I tried on a gazillion ones to find one that fit just right.  This runs on the large side so order down, I have an XS.  It is so soft and goes with everything.  I have the lighter color pictured below but it also comes in a darker wash here






11 comments:

caycee said...

I want it all, no really every single item on this list!!!

Val said...

I want everything - time to shop!!!

Liz said...

I have a pair of the Blank distressed jeans and wear them more than my James jeans and Pilcros from Anthro. I think they were around $88 and they are the bomb.com. I highly recommend!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Great finds! Hard to believe some of those items are under $100! Love the Gap booties, especially!

All Dressed Up In Love said...

Love those Gap booties!!!

Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com said...

Are you kidding me with those Gap boots?!?? Mad LOVE!!! And I need that dress in pink! LOVE all of your choices!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I love mixing high and low. That animal print dress is all me!

Kathleen {Life With Red} said...

I love the bag from the Gap and the booties!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to have that Gap bag for work, but I'm afraid it's too small for my files. Maybe I'll try to find it in a store? I love the color.

linda said...

Love all these picks!

alina said...

Love the idea of "$100 or less." Love everything you shared!

Xoxox