Thursday, September 18, 2014

Obsessions

I am loving this classic black turtle neck dress.  I love the draping.

This is such a great sweater coat.  I love the classic black and white checker pattern.   I am kind of plaid obsessed for Fall.   It is a great price under $100!


This dress is amazing!!  I love the 70's vibe.


I love a good cozy yet still cute PJ set once the colder air sets in.  I think this one looks so soft and I love the skinnier leg pants.


I don't know why but I am loving the TB Horse print this year.  I love the blouse version but the tee is a better price!  Would be great with a cute cardigan once it gets cooler.

I just want to throw this sweater on over everything!!  It is a great shade of gray and looks insanely comfy.  Use code SHOPFORFALL to get 25% off this sweater and other new fall arrivals.


This bangle is also part of the JCrew sale.  It is steal with the additional 30% off.  I think it would look so awesome layered with other bracelets and also alone!


I featured the plum version of these flats yesterday and just saw they also come in black.  I love that these are half suede half leather.  The black would go with everything and trust me they are comfortable.  I wore the plum ones all day with no pain!  These are such a great price under $100, great for work or play!


I am so ordering these leggings.  I love the color combo.  Zella leggings are my favorite!


I also love this tank and the fact that you can wear it two ways.


 Lastly for the babies a few favorites from JCrew baby that are additional 25% off!






7 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

So many great picks, I seriously can't pick a favorite. I'm sucker for printed leggings, so I'm in love with those from Zella!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I'm also lovin the Tory horse print this season! The blouse is my favorite, but I'm getting my animal fix from Equipment's dog print. :)

www.XOLindsay.blogspot.com

Nat said...

I'm loving that Jcrew marbled sweater and star bangle!

Nada Manley said...

Love that black turtleneck dress. Makes me want to pull out the James Perse I have from a couple of years ago and mix it up again!

Unknown said...

Bought the J Crew marled sweater - but returned it because it literally weighs 6 lbs! It is heavy and ridiculously bulky to try and store in the closet or in a drawer. Too bad, the fit is great - but it is more of a bulky jacket than a sweater!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Love, love all of your picks - all so pretty! I think my favorite though is the bubble pj's they look so comfy and cute!!

Unknown said...

J.Crew baby kills me every time..so many adorable things!! And I love those zebra leggings and the checked coat!