Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Here are this weekends best deals!

Rebecca Taylor is running their spend and save event.  If you spend $500 you get $100 off and if you spend $350 you get $50 off- use code RTSPEND14.  
I am in love with this silk tie dress.  How amazing would it look with booties. Navy is my favorite color for this fall.  Shop the site Here and start saving, two items would put you over $500 and you could save $100.
I also love this blouse.  The pattern is so pretty.

JCREW is offering 30% all sale items.  I bit the bullet and ordered a new swing sweater.  I wore a few of my old ones so much last season while I was pregnant that they were in rough shape plus I decided to size down since I am no longer pregnant.  I got the yellow in an xs and love it!!  All the colors are on sale plus you get additional 30% off.


I think this tee dress is so cute.  Looks comfy too.

My sister and I both bought these tees for Sterling and Finley and they are so cute. On sale plus additional 30% off.

 The back of the tee says give me space.  We tried to get a picture of the boys from behind but they were fast!


I also picked up this Camo tee for Sterling.  He is camo obsessed these days.


These camo pants are his favorite.  Wears them all the time.  and you guessed it he dressed himself below:)

...........................................................................

Banana Republic is offering $25 off every $100 you spend and there are no exclusions this time!  Use code BRHERENOW.  This time I am ordering the drape coat I was waiting for a deal!

I am loving their coats this season!

br coats

.............................................................................

Tory Burch just marked down some new things. 
I really like this stripe shirt, it comes in three different colors and is 50% off.
|| Kendall Stripe Tee

I know summer is almost over but I love this tunic and it is also 50% off. I am considering buying it to save for next year!  The matching bikini is also on sale and would make such a cute set.
The Simonne Cardigan is perfect for Fall.  I own two of these and love them.  They are great to toss on over a blouse or tee.  I wear a medium to have a bit looser fit.  They are 40% off.


The Caroline ballet flat is on sale and I love the brown/black combo for Fall.  I heard the Carolines are the most comfortable flats!

...............................................................

Lastly The Born Free Collection at Shopbop is now 70% off!  The line is designed by Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham, Isabel Marant, Marni and several other fabulous designers.  Parts of proceeds to go to help fight HIV.  I have been eyeing many of the kid/baby items and now they are a great deal!  Great to save for baby gifts too! 
Scroll thru to see them all.   Shop all Here





3 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

LOVE that Give Me Space tee. Just ordered two for both boys! Thanks for the rec!

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

Love those J.Crew swing sweaters. And Banana is killing it this fall! I'm obsessed with all of their pieces. xo

A Manolescu said...

Love the Space tee...I'll have to get it for my nephew!

Oh, and Sterling? Little man has some style! Not easy to pull off camo + skulls + flip flops :)

Alissa