Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Saks just did some major mark downs.  I love this Clover Canyon Dress.  It was $339 now $135.  A beautiful dress for a wedding or special occasion.
 This Joie Blouse is only $80!  I love the floral print.

These Rag and Bone Jeans are my favorite white jeans on sale for $111.  I swear they are the most flattering white jeans!


JCrew is offering 30% off all final sale with some items 50% off.  Use code EASYSALE
The swing sweater in light purple is $69, with 30% off, a great deal!

I own two pairs of these sweatpants and live in them.  I love that you can wear them out and they still look cute!


The LemLem items never go sale and these scarfs are on sale plus additional 30% off a steal for LemLem!!
|| LemLem Scarf


Loft is offering 40% off everything and they have some really cute stuff.   Shop the whole site HERE
I love this heart sweater it looks just like an Equipment one but a fraction of the price,


|| Heart Sweater


This nude blouse is perfection, I actually ordered it!
|| Nude Blouse


This Chambray tee is so cute!  Loft has some great Fall items.
|| Chambray Tee



Old Navy has been killing it with their kid stuff lately.  It is so cute and cheap!  A few of my favorites for Frances and Sterling.
Floral Top | Blush Jacket | Heart Dress | Mocs
Camo Henley | Dino Thermal | Sweater | Camo High Tops

old navy baby

Banana Republic is offering 40% off thru tonight. Sadly the jacket I blogged this week didn't apply because it was the Monogram collection but these two dresses do.  I love the black such a great dress you could dress up or down.  A little black dress is always a good idea.  Use code BRYAY40.
|| Black Dress
 I also love the black and version as well.


This week's splurge is the Tory Burch Cora dress.  I tried it on this week and fell in love with it.  It was so cute on.  It is a splurge for sure but a great investment piece.  I envisioned it so many ways like bare legged with ballet flats and then with tights paired with booties or boots.  Endless possibilities.
|| Cora Dress

I love the side detail.
Also available in a red pattern I love too.


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!
xoxo

1 comment:

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

I love everything here and want to go shopping so badly right now! I think that I could live in those J. Crew weekend pants.
The Mini Skirt