Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Obsessed: BB Dakota Jasper Drape Front Jacket

Normally I don't do two posts in a day but my BB Dakota Jasper Drape Jacket just arrived and I had to share how fabulous it is.  For the price, $88,  it is worth every penny.  It is Faux Leather but I swear it looks real in person.  It is so soft and flattering.  I will be wearing this all Fall.  It just came out in black too so snag this jacket before it sells out!




 Jasper Jacket available in black and brown HERE.
Here are a few other fabulous jackets from BB Dakota- scroll thru to see them all. I swear BB Dakota is becoming my new favorite brand.  It is so affordable and great quality!




15 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so cute on you, love it!!

Leslie said...

That jacket looks so trendy on you! I love it!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

You may have just sold me on this jacket! I think I need it now!

Amelia said...

I've had my eye on this jacket and you've convinced me. Looks great!!

Happily Ever Parker said...

I just got this in the mail today too and I love it!! I ordered mine from lulu's since Shopbop was out of my size. I also got 15% off when I googled a coupon winning!!

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

I'm ordering this right now in black. I heart BB Dakota.
-Becky
The Pumpkin Spot

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

I am huge BB Dakota fan anyway, but I think this jacket needs to be added to my closet!

champagneandsuburbs.blogspot.com

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

It's so pretty! You are going to be one stylish mammma this fall!

Unknown said...

So cute! I just posted about leather jackets today, and this one probably takes the cake. I think I need it too!

oliverandjune.blogspot.com

Ally Harding said...

What a great jacket! If I didn't already have a brown leather jacket I'd definitely order this one! Ok who am I fooling, I may order this one anyways! Such a great price!

Jane Ellen said...

they also have it in chs at two brunettes

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

It looks so adorable on your bump!! - the perfect frame!

Unknown said...

I need a leather jacket, and this one although its faux leather looks great!

Sadie + Stella said...

That looks amazing on you! I have been totally wanting that jacket! Thanks for the push.

LaurenB said...

Natalie, What size did you get in the BB Dakota Jacket?