Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Obsessed: Missoni Mixed Zig Zag Scarf On Super Sale!

Last Christmas my mom gave all us girls a Missoni Infinity Scarf. I lived in mine this winter, like wore it with workout clothes, regular clothes, everything!!  I think I wore it everyday.   When I saw this on sale at Shopbop I knew I needed to scarf it up (no pun intended). Missoni stuff on sale goes fast.   It is now 60% off so, snag one before they are gone!  The blue colors are even more beautiful in person.




This scarf would make a great gift too, I am already starting to Christmas shop, I have to space it out to budget!


Here are 4 other options on super sale. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that scarf and can't believe it's 60% off!! So fab!

Peaches and Pearls said...

the scarf is definitely fab!