Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend Style Files: Black on Black

Is there anything more chic than an all black ensemble?  I think not.  I am a huge fan of all black. It always looks effortless and pulled together.  I think a few nice black pieces should be an investment, like a great pair of black jeans and boots- don't skimp on those.  They are classic pieces you will wear time and time again.  I plan on living in black this Fall (before and after baby)



I rounded up several different options for the entire outfit. You know I am always a fan of Rag and Bone Jeans and the Rag and Bone Newbury Booties, so they had to be on here:) As far as sweaters go Vince makes my favorite sweaters. For some reason two of the sweaters are showing up white in the picture but if you click on them they are available in black too. 


8 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I couldn't agree more, black is definitely a staple. I love all of these looks - they look effortless yet cute and put together.

Ally Harding said...

I've never really been a big on wearing black but I am starting to like it a lot more now. Mainly because it does look classic and more put together. I have that Joie Huntley tote in taupe and love it!! It's a great bag! Have a good weekend!

Pretty in Pink said...

i love black - i call it my "emo" look.

Melissa W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nrmorgs said...

I want the booties the girl in your first photo is sporting! Any clues on what they may be? :-)

bepaisley said...

I also love the boots in the first pic, would love to know where to get those!

Ashley Brickner said...

Love these, so chic!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I LOVE all black~! So chic.