Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weekend Style Files: Fall Budget Buys Under $100

I love Fall. I get so excited about shopping for my Fall wardrobe. While I do like to invest in some nice pieces, it is fun to find some budget pieces to mix in. I rounded up a few of my Fall favorites all for under $100- except the Leopard Jacket it is $128, but I had to include it, its pretty darn fabulous. I own the BB Dakota Jace Cut-Out Back Dress in the green and it is amazing- anyone pregnant it will totally work while pregnant and after.   Such a steal for the price.  It looks great paired with booties and a leather jacket.

 Scroll thru to see all my Fall Budget picks!
Happy Saturday!
 

6 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Beautiful pieces! I love that brown/black bag!!!

Arielle Wren said...

The Sabine dress is gorgeous!

RealHouseWifeOfNOVA said...

love that free people dress and shirt!!!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

Love that Sabine dress!

Jen Robbins said...

What a fun dress the I.Madeline dress is. Would look cute with booties or knee highs. If I were really brave (which I'm not) I'd even wear them with thigh highs!

Unknown said...

Do you think the Sabine dress would work for maternity? I am just wondering how the waist part would hit....I am 18 weeks and pre- pregnancy size 0/2. Just wanted your opinion!