Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Obsessions

This clutch is amazing.  I have already ordered it for Fall. It is such a steal and reminds me of the Claire Vivier one I have lusted over forever.  You can take an extra 30% off your order with code GAPEARLY The 30% off is just thru tonight so order today to take advantage of it!
I have wanted a pair of Hunter Rain Boots forever and I think this is the pair that is going to get me to bite the bullet and finally buy a pair.  I love the colorblock look with the black and tan.  They also come in a purple/black and green/black colorblock combos that are equally gorgeous.
I picked up a set of these ice molds and I am smitten with them.  Ever since having drinks at the Gin Joint where they served one giant ice cube in my drink I have been obsessed with recreating it at home.   These ice molds rock.  They would make a great hostess gift paired with a bottle of liquor.


They also come in a sphere shape which is equally as cool (no pun intended!)

Loving this Joie Dress for Fall.  Navy is my current favorite color for Fall and this dress looks so comfy.  


These need to happen in my closet for Fall, adore them.  Can't decide which color I love more.  I love that they are calfskin, they look uber expensive but are such a steal!  And remember to use code GAPEARLY when you check out for extra 30% off.



{FREE PEOPLE TABBARD PULLOVER}
This is the perfect loose sweater for Fall.  Paired with skinny jeans and flats or booties you have a great outfit.  I love the black and tan but I also kind of love the ivory.  There is something about a fresh white sweater I love.  This sweater looks pretty light weight which I also like because I don't like sweaters that are too heavy.  And don't forget to use code FALL on Piperlime for super savings - $20 off $100, $50 off $200, and $100 off $350, a pretty sweet deal!  The deal is only thru today so get shopping!



{JACK BY BB DAKOTA CLOPNEY WRAP SWEATER}
Another fab find at Piperlime, you can use the FALL discount towards.  This sweater is such a steal at less than $100.  Love the colors for Fall.  Such a great sweater to toss on over anything!




Really digging this black and white colorblock blouse from ASOS.  Black and white is such a classic color combo you can't go wrong with it!


 

22 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Oh my! The clutch and wrap sweater... I'm in love!

Sadie + Stella said...

I love everything you are loving! Will I ever tire of leopard?? Doubt it!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Go ahead with your bad self, Gap!! They are killing it. And those ice cubes make the drink look so expensive and fancy. I dunno what it is... I think I need those molds.

Liz said...

So funny - i just ordered the clutch and those leopard shoes! Great taste my friend!! how's that baby girl?

msmbk said...

I seriously want everything in these posts each weeks. Oy vey!

Ally Harding said...

After watching Mad Men my husband became obsessed with the big ice cubes too so he bought a similar tray and we use them in our drinks now. I'm not an ice person, I don't like it touching my teeth, so it's perfect for me since you only need 2 pieces! That ASOS black and white blouse is gorgeous!!

Jordin- I Love That! said...

I have already scooped up those leopard flats! I wanted them last year but they sold out. I didnt notice the other colors they came in. I may need those too because I don't think I will be able to fit into any of my fall clothes. So I will just buy shoes and that clutch! I just love your style!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

oooh! I need those ice cube molds. I love that Asos top too...

Rachel Amy said...

i saw the clutch online yesterday, and i knew id see it on your blog soon! love it!

Madeline {elle + j} said...

I want each and every one of those items!!! Those are great finds! We've been loving the big ice cubes in our house for awhile- guests always compliment them!

LuLu said...

I must have that clutch, such a great piece to have in the closet. Also loving that sweater, so cozy!

Leslie said...

I know this sounds silly, but those ice cubes look amazing!

Kitty and June said...

Great picks! I swear Gap and Old Navy have stepped their games up lately!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I love all of this stuff!!! Gap is on it lately! The thought of putting on a sweater right now makes me sweaty and itchy.

Charlotte Hayes said...

This is the second time I've seen a blog promoting Gap flats...I think I'm going to have to make a stop on my way home from work, haha!

<3, Charlotte

Pink Flamingo Style said...

Love all the leopard!! And those round ice cubes are fantastic!!!!

Alexa said...

I want the GAP clutch and the Joie dress. Gosh I love Joie...I'm always scouting for sales from them! :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

I need that clutch!!

Unknown said...

I thought the same thing when I saw that clutch...I may just need to scoop it up! And I love my Hunter boots, but that color block pair might be my new favorite! You should definitely get a pair!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm in love with Gap new ballet flats, they look amazing!

Jess Casey said...

Loving those boots and that clutch!!!

Mariel C. said...

I got my husband both the square molds and the round ones. I have a really hard time getting the square ones out, and they don't even really fit in any glasses we own! Whoops. But I use the round ones in my water bottle, iced coffee, tequila....everything! Such a genius product. And yes, it was totally inspired by the {now defunct} Speakeasy bar on East Bay