Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekend Style Files: Chambray + Neon

I pinned this cute outfit awhile ago. I loved the combination of the simple Chambray Dress paired with a neon statement necklace and cross body bag. It seemed like such an effortlessly cool outfit.   Perfect for running errands during the day or to go grab drinks at night.

I included a few different Chambray dresses to take you into Fall.  The Hatch Dress for all you preggos is a new Maternity line that is made to wear before and after baby and does not look like Maternity wear.  I love their Chambray Boyfriend Dress in a major way.  The Rebecca Minkoff Shift and L'Agence dresses are on super sale right now.  All the statement necklaces are super affordable ($40 and under!) and would be cute paired with a white tee, blazer/leather jacket and jeans for Fall as well.  I will have a cross body bag soon, mark my words!

Chambray + Neon


2 comments:

Kyle said...

Loving the combo of denim and neon! : ) My sweet mom bought me the Rebecca Minkoff Alden crossbody bag this summer. It's my first crossbody! The style is perfect because the strap detaches and it doubles as a shoulder bag. xox

Unknown said...

LOVE that rebecca minkoff quilted clutch!