Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Obsessions

I am loving these baskets for our nursery.  How cute are they?  It is great you get two to a set.
I would use one for bath toys in our bathroom and one for toys in the nursery.

I think these are pretty much the perfect flat shoe for Fall.  I will be getting a pair of these.  Nude + Black is always a good combo.
As I am sure any of your preggos know the larger you get the more uncomfortable it gets to sleep at night.  When I was pregnant with Sterling I just used a King size pillow, but this time the people at Bump Nest were sweet enough to send me a real pregnancy pillow.  This pillow is amazing.  It is the softest most luxurious pillow ever and their pillowcases come in such cute fabrics.  I am pretty sure I will be sleeping with this even after the baby comes- that is if I can get it back from Sterling he is obsessed with it too!

This is the cutest shift dress ever.  As you can tell by my header I am a fan of pink and orange.  This dress would work well into Fall too paired with a cute leather jacket and booties.  Even better it is less than $100!

Besides my Rag and Bone Jeans, my other favorite jeans are the high rise JBrand ones.  They sit higher up and suck in all your muffin top- I promise.  I am smitten with this charcoal gray color for Fall.

I am a sucker for cute stripe tops.  They look so chic in the Fall.  Especially layered under blazers and sweaters.  Velvet is one of my favorite brands for Tees, they fit well and are so soft.  This tee is a must for me this Fall!

Of course after seeing the stripe top with the Leopard Skirt I became obsessed with it.  It is sold out already on Shopbop but I found it on Zappos.  It is the perfect leopard skirt, I love the colors and pattern!  The skirt is a cashmere blend so I am sure it is so comfy and the price is a steal!  I am thinking it might even fit me pregnant because it has stretch in it!


I love the look of this casual jacket.  It looks like tweed but it is Terry.  An easy jacket to toss on over anything.  You can get 20% with code GAPNEW

23 comments:

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Haha, I love the picture of Sterling with that massive pillow!! Too cute!

Natalie said...

Seriously need those d'Orsay's, so gorgeous!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I have those jeans in black and I love them!!!

caycee said...

Those jeans look amazing!! And that dress is def the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Julia Ryan said...

great picks as usual. You know I adore those baskets, and I'm all over those d'orsay flats. I just can't do heels anymore no matter how much I want too!

Sadie + Stella said...

That Pim and Larkin Dress is a must!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Those pillows save your life! J Brand highrise are my fave jeans!

Anonymous said...

Perfect flats, and I love a sweater-like skirt that is still fitted but super comfortable. would look great with tall boots and a slouchy sweater in the fall. I can't wait for fall clothes!

PS| Summer

viv said...

Love the Pim and Larkin dress!
www.fashiontruffles.com

Melissa said...

The Velvet leopard skirt can also be found on their website and you 15% off if you sign up for their email list!!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

That dress is beautiful!! And I'd love that pillow and I'm not preggo!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Obsessed with that skirt too, actually the whole outfit, would wear it just like that!

pretty little things said...

I'm am loving that jacket -- Im going to check this one out asap! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

LOVE that GAP jacket!! I need something like that and was going to get a denim jacket - but I like this more. Thanks!

natasha {schue love} said...

I am LOVING those flats!! Great find!

Pris said...

OMG love that shift dress!! It is so unbelievably cute!!

Pris said...

OMG love that shift dress!! It is so unbelievably cute!!

Unknown said...

OMG I'm wearing a leopard skirt right now! Posting about it tomorrow, lol. It's a great, comfy A-line one from Target. I love that preggers pillow...if I EVER get preggers again, I will need one. I remember the uncomfortable sleep well! Nice you got one for free! Those baskets are great- not a bad price for two. www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

That dress is so cute, and I love your new bump pillow. Those patterns are divine!

Unknown said...

I almost bought that Velvet skirt! I am in love! It's still on my fall wish list :)

Val said...

Sterling is soooo cute. I need those shoes.

Unknown said...

Your bump nest pillow is so pretty....so cute that Sterling is enjoying it too! And I'm obsessed with that leopard skirt from Shopbop!!

Megan said...

I have a serious basket obsession as well, those ones are cute! Also loving the shift dress, might need to go buy one ;)

xx
Megan
Instagram: megawat
http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/