Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Obsessions

If you didn't know Serena and Lily is having their huge 50% off sale right now.  There are some amazing deals so check it out HERE.  These baskets are headed our way for baby girls room.  I also snagged this white bumper and white changing pad cover
The Mercado Baskets I blogged about last week are also on sale and so is our shower curtain in Sterling's bathroom (the shower curtain rocks, I get so many compliments on it!
 All the Hannah Anderson PJS are marked half off too (love these for baby girl and Sterling) Don't forget to use code BIGDEAL for free shipping on all orders.  Sale ends Wednesday so go get your shop on!

I have loved this maxi for a long time and it is finally on sale.  It is the perfect maxi to carry you into Fall with its geometric pattern.  Just pair it with a leather jacket for cooler temps.
I about died when I found this Leopard dress like the skirt I blogged about last week.  It is perfection.  It is stretchy material so I can wear pregnant too.


I can't stop swooning over this beautiful blouse and the price tag is even better, $49!!  I love the red so much but the navy is so classic!



I was recently gifted this amazing water jug from Erie Drive.  If you are not familiar with Erie Drive you must check out their website, they have such cool products.  I have been using this Carafe for lemon water, iced tea, and wine.  It fits perfectly in my fridge and looks gorgeous for entertaining.

I bought this blouse last year in a nude color and it is one of my favorite blouses.  I feel like it is hard to find cute short sleeve blouses.  This one fits great and looks so good with skinny jeans and heels.  I love the new colors for fall: black, olive, and navy.  They are on sale right now for $59, a great price for such a versatile blouse that could work for work or play!


{BB DAKOTA JASPER DRAPE FRONT JACKET}
This jacket is such a steal.  It looks just like the Vince and Theory leather jackets I have lusted over that are $900+.  The beauty is only $88.  A great way to get the draped leather jacket look without breaking the bank!

{FREE PEOPLE STRIPE COLUMN SKIRT}
I have been wanting a Maxi for Fall to wear with booties and a cute jacket.  This one won't break the bank and I love it!  It also come is burgundy and cream.  It reminds me alot of a Marc Jacobs version I wanted last year but never bought.



19 comments:

Katie said...

Great pics girl! Love that leopard dress and I will be getting that water jug. Thanks for sharing! :)

caycee said...

I am so thinking about going back and getting those baskets, such a steal!Now I also want that jacket ;)

Sadie + Stella said...

Ok that parker dress and striped skirt are everything. Btw, I was totally on the hunt for a draped leather jacket last week and of course this would surface after I already purchased! Love the BB Dakota option.

Val said...

That leopard dress is everything and the blouses are perfect!!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I must jump on this sale to get some "big girl room" duds!!!!

Natalie said...

Love the BB Dakota jacket! And those Serena and Lilly baskets are gorgeous.

Madeline {elle + j} said...

I want everything in this post!! Such great finds!

Amy Huff said...

Love that skirt and the color is fantastic. I kind of agree with Rachel Zoe that every woman should have leopard in her closet.

Chelsea Mac said...

These are obsession-worthy items! I've definitely added a few to my list as well.

Ashley Brickner said...

Love it all, thanks for sharing!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

I've been eyeing those blouses at J Crew for a while, good to know you like them so much! It might be time to bite the bullet and add them to my closet!

Anonymous said...

Obsessed with everything in this post...might need to make that jacket mine too :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I wish I lived in a big house and had a patio or garden or porch, I'd fill it with those gorgeous baskets!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving that maxi!!! Want.

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

You always have the best picks, I love reading these posts! I have been on the hunt for a shower curtain, I think I am going to order that navy one you have--thanks for the heads up on the sale! xoxo

Happily Ever Parker said...

I have been wanting that leather jacket forever!! And your pick is a perfect knockoff - def getting!

Ashley said...

Ooh, that Serena and Lily sale is DANGEROUS. Thanks for sharing!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I really need to pick up some things from the Serena and Lily sale!

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with those baskets and I have that Everly top in white. It's my favorite. I wear it so much, I think people think I only have one shirt in my closet. haha xo