Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mommy Somebody Needs You



I read this piece over the weekend and it really resonated with me.   Like it had me crying and I have been thinking about it ever since.  I think since there is a chance Frances may be my last baby, I am holding her a little tighter, savouring the late night feedings and enjoying every little second with her because I know she and Sterling will be grown in the blink of an eye.  Don't even get me started on the fact that Sterling starts kindergarten in a year- time needs to slow down.  

Go Read the Article " Mommy Somebody Needs You." HERE.

You might be crying afterwards but I promise it will make you hug your babies a little tighter and relish in this crazy but wonderful time with young children.




9 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Wow! I sure cried. Such a beautiful article.... I definitely will view these crazy, exhausting years differently now. Thanks for sharing xo

Val said...

That is such a powerful article. Filled me with such good emotions.

Ashley Brickner said...

Yep, I cried. Tears down the face. Thanks for sharing!!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Kyle said...

Loved this article! Feeling blessed to be someone's mama and needed right now. : )

Liz said...

i should not have read this at work (sniff sniff). :)

Pink and Fabulous said...

This article is so spot on. I love it so much.

Unknown said...

Heading over to read right now! My son starts Kindergarten in Fall 2015 too...and our little girls will also be in the same grade! :-)

www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Ashley @ The Houston House said...

Tears!!! I needed that perspective as I'm so sleep deprived and exhausted. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is spot on. Unfortunately, I didn't have to wait till I was in a wheelchair. My oldest is 10. He has very little need of me. It really is a sad feeling.