Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Here are this weekends best deals.

Nordstrom just did a bunch of new markdowns.
This Equipment Cashmere Sweater is 60% off- now is the time to stock up for next fall/winter.  Would totally be cute for now too with jean shorts.



I am all about new workout clothes to get me inspired to tone up and lose the last of this baby weight.  Love this Zella top that is on sale because it is loose and not clingy!


The camel is the perfect color.


I really love these two tone Sam Edleman pumps.  


....................................................................
Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans are on sale in this great wash for Summer on Shopbop.  I swear by my Rag and Bone jeans.


......................................................................................

This Joie Leopard print blouse is a real steal at $90.  My mom has it and I borrow it all the time. 


and this short sleeve snakeskin version is only $69



...............................................................................................

If you need new perfume you must buy the Jo Malone Peony and Blush perfume.  I just got it and it smells amazing so fresh and springy.  PLus I love you can only buy a 1 ounce bottle because I always get sick of my perfumes.

...........................................................................................
Serena and Lily has a small sale going on.  Really love these gold leaf napkins.
They also come in a great greenish silver here.


Happy Shopping and Happy Saturday!
xoxo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love Jo Malone perfume! All of them are so fresh and you can layer them to create your "own scent":)