Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Winners Finally + Sweater Love

You all know how much I love my JCrew swing sweater well I have a new obsession,  the Merino V-neck sweater.  I find myself wearing it all the time!  It s such a great everyday sweater that I had to share!  I am wearing the thicker version that is now unavailable,  must have been from Fall but there is a new lightweight version out for Spring that is fabulous and almost all the colors are on sale for between $49 and $59!  Plus use code HEYSPRING to get an additional 25% off!


I am getting this hot pink color for Summer love it!  All the colors are gorgeous for Summer!


....................................................................................................................

AND FINALLY THE WINNERS!!

The winner of the Freshly Picked Mocs is
Amy (aweinlaeder@hotmail.com )!!

The Lulu and Georgia Winner is
Catherine ( cmsmith220@gmail.com ) 

I will email both you girls soon with details!
xoxo 



1 comment:

Benedikt said...

You all know how much I love my JCrew swing sweater well I have a new obsession, the Merino V-neck sweater. I find myself wearing it all the ... avnecksweater.blogspot.com