Monday, March 10, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

Can I just say it is amazing what a weekend with good sunny weather does for the soul.  All the rain and cold here was putting me in a serious funk.  I feel rejuvenated!  
We had such a great weekend.
My parents were down here for the food and wine festival so I got to spend some time with them which I always love.
Sterling loves his Big Poppie!


My mom brought a bottle of the most delish Chardonnay- I really recommend it!


Friday night we ordered pizza- we really do this every Friday.  This week we tried out a new pizza, The BLT Pizza.  It was sooo good!  Locals it was from Pasianos our favorite pizza place on James Island.


Frances and Sterling have been so sweet together lately.  Melts my heart.


Saturday the weather was so awesome I took the kids for a picnic at Normandy Farms.  Sterling is like,  really mom I am trying to eat put the camera down.


We got our new shipment of Honest Diapers and I m pretty sure these leopard ones are my favorite!


Saturday we had a couples dinner out to celebrate all the birthdays in March (including mine)!
I was pumped to fit back in my regular jeans!
My jeans are old but the current Rag and Bone version can be found HERE.
I have been obsessed with distressed denim lately!
Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans also here in lighter wash |Shirt is old Theory | Necklace Christina Jervey | Shoes
 

I also carried my favorite Gigi New York Clutch!
The Uber clutch is amazing, it is all I carry these days.  It is awesome because you can fit so much in it!
 

We had the best time with our friends.  A great way to celebrate my upcoming birthday!



Sunday I went on my first run in basically a year.  It is time to tighten this body up!  It was painful but also felt so good!


Then we went on a boat ride the weather was just amazing!  It was Frances Moons first boat ride and she loved and yes she has a life jacket we were docked this was right before we took off:)


It was a fantastic week!
xoxo




21 comments:

Ally Harding said...

We love Paisanos! I wish I could convince my husband to let us order a blt pizza. He's a typical man and wants meat meat and more meat! It was such a great weekend! So glad the rain finally left us. I got the Uber clutch when Gigi had their big sale and I can't wait to finally use it this weekend!

Natalie said...

I love your outfit! That Gigi NY clutch is gorgeous. And Frances is getting cuter by the day, Sterling seems so sweet with her!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Beautiful weekend! Love your outfit, those jeans look awesome on you!!!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

It looks like such a wonderful weekend!! The weather was beautiful! My little ones were all about being outside as well! You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

that pizza looks amazing!

High Cotton Style said...

I so see your dad in Sterling! That pizza looks delish! I need those jeans!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Leopard print diapers?! get out!!! Sterling and Frances are so cute! Love the jeans, going to check them out!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend! You look beautiful - loving that top! Now I'm craving pizza and that clutch :)

Alicia xoxxo said...

Love your Saturday outfit. I have been obsessed with distressed jeans lately too. I need a new pair. How adorable are Sterling and Frances? I mean seriously. Adorable.

KatiePerk said...

PAISANOS is the jam. Will try that pizza for sure! Sterling looks so big!! I hope Frances liked the boat ride!

Christina said...

hey hot mama! love that blue top on you. :)

Julia Ryan said...

Adorable as always!

Megan said...

Kicking off your weekend with a BLT pizza!? How could it have been anything other than amazing! Sterling and Frances are so precious together, that's the kind of love that makes being a Mom worth it! :)

PS- HIGH FIVE for rocking your pre-preggo jeans, work it Mama! And I'm lusting over that Gigi clutch!

xo
Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I mean, this weather has just been THE best. So happy. Great pics.

Happily Ever Parker said...

This sounds like the right way to kick off birthday festivities! Happy you finally got some good weather!

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable children! Thanks for the wine recommendation - definitely going to give it a shot!

Jodi said...

Frances is so precious!

Taylor said...

i mean how cute is she in those leopard diapers!! i just can't. and I want that blue top I wish it wasn't old! looks like an amazing weekend.

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend and that pizza looks ridiculously good!! Love all the Frances + Sterling pics too, they are adorable!

Unknown said...

What a fun filled weekend! And you look great in those jeans! can't wait to be there this weekend!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the boat pics...we need more warm weekends!!