Monday, March 24, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday!  Thank you all for all the awesome comments from my post Friday!  I felt a little vulnerable sharing all that stuff but loved reading every single comment I got!  You know how to make a girl feel loved on her Birthday.  Today marks my first day as a 34 year old and I am ready to embrace this age and have a fantastic year!

I have been wanting to go do a tasting at the Firefly Distillery forever and finally talked Matt into going for my Birthday weekend.  We went with Caycee and Todd and had the best time.  They do vodka and wine tastings for only $6.  It was fun to taste the different vodkas and wine they make out there and see where it was made.  Such a fun thing to do if you are a local.



Afterwards we all bought a bottle of wine and sat outside and enjoyed it!  It really is gorgeous out there!


Afterwards we hit the Fat Hen for the most delish jalapeno margaritas, fried pickles and burgers.



My mom and sister surprised me with a camera for my Birthday.  I seriously use my iphone for all my pictures.  I never wanted to invest in a big camera because I knew I wouldn't take it anywhere with me.  This camera is small, has incredible zoom features and you can upload right to instgram, fb and the web straight from the camera.  It kicks ass.  A great camera if you are looking for a new one.


The weather was so warm this weekend I was finally able to wear my new Lauren Lail Library Josie Shorts.  Her shorts are my favorite because they are comfy and can be dressed up or down!  I love the new floral pattern this year.


 The kids were so adorable this weekend.  I love now that Frances is getting older she recognizes Sterling and just loves him so much.   She gazes at him and just giggles when he talks it melts my heart.
 


My in-laws gave me a vase of the prettiest azaleas from their yard.  I just love azaleas.


Ended the weekend with alot of snuggles with these two.

Have a fantastic week!
xoxo



29 comments:

Ally Harding said...

Happy birthday!! Glad to see you were finally able to go to Firefly. It's always so much fun! Looks like it was an awesome birthday weekend!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

What a fun weekend. The Distillery sounds awesome. Loved all of your pics on IG and especially loving your shorts!

Julia Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Friend!!! XO

Jen said...

Loving your blog. I needed to hear the happiness quote you posted today. And Hapoy Birthday!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! That dinner, especially the fried jalepenos, looks amazing!!!!

Lili said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!

Ashley Brickner said...

Happy birthday weekend!!!! The kids are starting to look so much alike! :)

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Madeline {elle + j} said...

happy happy birthday!! you look amazing and those 2 little ones are precious! :)

Jillian said...

happy birthday!! looks like you had a great weekend celebrating! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Eloquently Emily said...

Looks like yall had a great weekend! I just pinned that same quote last week- definitely one of my favorites! Have a great week!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

What a great birthday weekend!

mandy mcgregor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Natalie!! I hope you have a fab day, you deserve it momma :)

Alicia xoxxo said...

Looks like a perfect birthday weekend! I swear Frances is looking more like Sterling everyday! They are both gorgeous kids!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog but one thing drives me CRAZY- A LOT is two separate words!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

natasha {schue love} said...

Looks like such a wonderful birthday weekend!! Love those shorts!

megan said...

Happy happy Birthday!! Glad we had great weather this weekend for you to celebrate in! I still haven't been to the Firefly Distillery yet, but I did, also, indulge in some fried pickles this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an amazing birthday weekend!Happy Birthday!

Heather Lenox said...

Happy birthday!! Love the idea of that camera. I hardly ever bring out my "nice" camera because of how convenient taking photos are on my phone these days! :)

Pink and Fabulous said...

Happy birthday mama!!

European Petals said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT COMMENT ! :))



Proud florist of New Jersey, USA.

www.europeanpetals.com

smash said...

Happy birthday Natalie! I loved reading your 34 things, and your wine tasting looked so fun. You will definitely have to get out to California soon to try it! My husband and I just did Carmel and it was great!

McKenzie Wild said...

You will love that camera! I love mine! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday love! Sounds like such a fun weekend! Frances + Sterling are so adorable together and I think she's starting to look more and more like him!

Jill said...

Happy birthday my dear!! Hope it is a fabulous as you xoxo

misslily said...

Happy birthday!!! I so enjoyed reading your '34 things' post. I'd always wondered about Frances' second name...if Moon (which I just love, btw) was a family name - and it turns out it kinda IS in a very special way. Glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend with your beautiful family :-)'

Kathryn Roebuck Holding said...

Happy Birthday! Would you mind doing a post on the camera at some point? I am curious to see the difference between your iPhone photos and the camera's pics. In the same boat; I really want a nice camera but doubt I will lug around a big one with large lens. Thanks!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Happy happy (belated) birthday!!! :)

Taylor said...

happy birthday! hope you had a great weekend - it looks like you did :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com