Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges


Happy Saturday.  Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.  Here are this weekends deals!

Serena and Lily is having 20% off everything thru the weekend.  Use code GET20.  You can even use it on sale stuff!!  A great time to snag these Coro Glasses, Napkinsawesome serving tray, 
and I love these heads for a nursery!
I am especially loving these hot pink rimmed baskets.  I would these for my kitchen to put fruit in one and lemons + limes in the other!

Loving this foldover Maxi skirt.  It looks so comfy.  I have been on the hunt for a plain one to wear with fitted tanks this summer- best part it is only $59!


Thru the end of today Neiman Marcus is having $50 off if you spend $200.  A great time to stock up on clothes for the kids this Summer.  Use code NMKIDS and shop Here.
Love these Burlap Toms for Sterling and this Busy Bees Dress for Frances


Shopbop just added a bunch of new stuff to their 70% off sale.  I am obsessed with this Lizzie Fortunado Clutch it is a steal at 70% off!!  Really love this necklace too!
http://rstyle.me/n/gdhwigf5


I am dying to try Tory Burch's new lipstick and it is finally online!  Such amazing colors plus I adore the packaging!

Gap is having 30% off if you spend $100.  Use code SAVE.
I love the baby organics line, I got Frances this star bubble and just adore it.  It is so soft.  Also love these star organic pjs for Sterling. 

and this is one of my favorite onesies Frances has, she wears it all the time.  A great time to buy all the organics line with the 30% off!  Can you tell I love stars?

and this weeks splurge- I am loving the new sandals Rag and Bone came out with this Summer!  Really want this tan pair they would go with everything!




Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!


2 comments:

Nickie said...

Frances is the cutest thing EVER. Seriously....

Alexa said...

Love the star PJs. So so sweet. Frances is a well dressed baby! Like her mama. Obvi.