Monday, March 31, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

Did everyone have a great weekend?  The kids and I had a great time in Charlotte!
Here is what we did!

Frances Moon turned 4 months last week!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by. We had her four month appointment and the doctor said she was 90th percentile for height and weight.  Our chunky girl loves to eat.

The doctor gave us the go ahead to start some baby food.  I was so excited because one of my best friends, Melissa, just started a baby food company with her husband called Giggle Bites.  She dropped me off some samples to try and Frances loved them!  Her food is currently sold at the Baby Store in Charlotte but will soon be online and in other cities.  The food is awesome because it is not processed, no preservatives or additives, just the fresh locally farmed veggies and fruits.



Saturday I went to a baby shower for one of my best friends and my roommate before Matt and I got married.


I only took one picture at the shower with my girl, Melissa.  I was too busy chatting with all my friends and sipping delish champagne.  Can't believe I didn't get one with the Mama to be!


We went to a pop up shop after the shower to visit our friend April's booth.  She has an Etsy shop called East and Coco where she sells all her amazing estate sale finds.  I wanted everything she had!  You must check her site out and she is offering a 20% discount with code NATALIELOVE20.  You can shop her site HERE.


 I found this peacock chair for Frances at one of the other booths.  They were practically giving it away, I thought the price was a joke.  It will look so cute out on our porch.


My dad cooked us breakfast Saturday that was incredible.  This meat platter says it all, I had to restrain myself from eating all the bacon. 


He even made pancakes in the shape of a bunny for Sterling, so cute!


We of course enjoyed some delicious wine.  This Kenwood Cabernet was really good.


I got several giftcards after Frances was born that I was finally able to use while I was in town at the mall.   Now normally I am not a big Lilly Pulitzer fan, its just not my style, but I thought this dress was too cute not to get for Frances.  It comes with matching bloomers too.

While we were at the mall Sterling decided to do a little modeling in the JCrew window:)  It was funny til the salesperson asked him to leave.

We got to spend time with my sweet nephew Finley.  He is such a doll.  Love that he and Frances are so close in age.



Happy Monday!



17 comments:

Unknown said...

We just tried Giggle Bites Sneak-Ums this weekend and loved them!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

What a fun weekend! Frances Moon is getting so big (and adorable) - and how could anyone ask Sterling to leave the window! I'm sure he brought in a few shoppers from his cuteness! That Lilly shift is one of my favorites - can't wait to see Frances in it!

Julia Ryan said...

That lily shift is precious! I'm not overly Lily but it is fun and girl you will be amazed at how functional those shifts are for little girls. They hide every stain imaginable. They don't wrinkle. They're short enough they can still climb or crawl and play. Year round with leggings and a turtle neck. You might just be converted.

caycee said...

You know that Lilly dress makes me so happy ;)

caycee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mandy mcgregor said...

How is she 4 months already? Now time is really going to fly. I swear my littlest was just 4 months and now shes almsot 2! Sounds like a fun and busy weekend.

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

Frances will be absolutely precious in that Lilly dress! Love that dress you wore to the shower too!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Frances is SUCH a beautiful baby!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The pink peacock chair is FABULOUS!!!

Blair M. said...

that Lilly dress is SO CUTE!! Both of your kiddos are looking too adorable.

Val said...

Frances, is four months??? Where did the time go? I'm loving the Lilly dress....so cute.

Unknown said...

sounds like a packed and fun weekend! You look gorgeous Natalie! And your Dad seems like the sweetest Grandpa.

Jessica N said...

HI!!!

Please tell me where these booths are!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love chunky babies!! Both of your children are just adorable.

lulu said...

Hopefully no one with too many articles of clothing was in line in front of you. I mean OMG if they didn't just let you cut right in front of them to make things more convenient for you...
Life must be hard "super difficult" if that's the best you can come up with to bitch about. #richbitchproblems

All Things Big and Small said...

Frances Moon is adorable! Sterling and her are such cutie pies! Love the Lilly shift for Frances Moon. I was thinking of picking up the same one for my B.

www.allthebigandsmallthings.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Oh will have to try those little Giggle Bites! That Lily shift dress is so so cute. Love the pattern!