Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges


The Gap Friends and Family Event started early for cardholders and runs thru Sunday.  Use code CARD40 to save 40% off your purchase.  If you aren't a cardholder use code SAVE to get 30% off.
A few of my favorites!


Loving this Line and Dot Maxi.  I bought a similar green one last summer.  Such great quality for the price.  Seriously looks just like Tibi to me!  Perfect for a Summer wedding!



Nordstrom just did a bunch of new markdowns.  


 and I really love this Rebecca Taylor Leopard embellished tee that is 60% off!


Saks is running a sale as well, most stuff is picked over but there are still some steals on purses.  I love this Opening Ceremony Tote.  It was $800 down to $300!



Another great deal is this 10 Crosby Derek Lam Purse, down from $300 to $100.  I actually own this in the green and love it!


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!
xoxo



1 comment:

mandy mcgregor said...

Damn you are such a savy shopper! Love all your gap picks but especially the boy stuff - my son needs some pants and shorts so I better grab them while they are on super sale. And you have me hooked on Rag and Bone - now I want that tee too! Hope you had a nice weekend - LOVED meeting you and all the girls! xoxo