Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Loving this simple tee shirt dress, the pattern is so fun.  It would be awesome for everyday wear.

I just love a fun printed short for the Summer.  They are so effortlessly chic.  These would look so cute with a white tee and sandals.  Best part they are only $49!

I have been finding so many fabulous summer sandals lately.  Love these SE ones, the gold cuff makes such a statement.

I have been all about some phython print lately.  This is the perfect summer dress and it is a steal under $100!

I love a loose fitting tee for exercise. Clingy shirts make me uncomfortable.  This zella one is perfect for pilates, yoga, running, or just casual wear (because you all know I love to wear workout clothes even when I don't have intentions of working out).

I am huge fan of jean shorts in the summer.  Love this lighter wash from BB Dakota and the higher waisted style.

This is such a great everyday necklace you could wear it alone or layer it with other pieces.

Such a stunning one piece.  Mara Hoffman always does the most amazing prints.  The back of this suit is equally stunning!

I love dressing girls in blue.  This dress from Gap is so precious. I love the modern spin on smocking and the bow details.  Use code DEALFORU to get 35% off your purchase.  Also love this camo jacket for Sterling.


Julia | Pawleys Island Posh said...

I"m freaking obsessed with that Mara Hoffman one-piece. Big time. Also love the sandals.

Annie {Home of Malones} said...

love that snakeskin dress and of course everything Mara Hoffman. I'm so excited for sandal weather too!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Again, happy happy birthday!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those shorts look amazing, we can't have enough denim shorts right?! ;)

Megan said...

The snakeskin dress!!! PERFECTION! Lovin' those printed shorts too, can't wait for short weather to arrive. :)

Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Too funny, I posted a Mara Hoffman bathing suit today too! They're so gorge this year!

Dominique DeLaney said...

I need those shorts in my life NOW!! And that MH swimsuit is perfection!!

Cathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

That one piece is gorgeous. They need to make one for your daughter too!

Alexa said...

Loving those gorgeous sandals. Perfect for spring! :)

The Now said...

I can totally see you in that snakeskin dress. I have been dying for a Mara Hoffman swimsuit. xoxo