Monday, March 17, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

We had the best weekend.  I was able to get out for a girls night which is always nice and then I accomplished alot around the house.

Friday Sterling's new rug from Lulu and Georgia arrived and we were so excited to put it down.  The kids loved it so much (it is super soft) that we did happy hour in Sterlings room Saturday night:)  I can't wait to paint his walls next, might tackle that over Spring Break!  The rug is perfect for a kids room or playroom because it is an indoor\outdoor rug, so it is easy to clean and the price is not too expensive!



Friday night I went out for an awesome girls dinner out.  Sara and Mandy were in town and we had so much fun with them.  It is always so neat to finally met your blog friends in real life.  We met at The Ordinary for drinks and had dinner at The Grocery.


I wore my Leopard Equipment blouse.  Ladies this blouse is such a great fit, and pattern.
Blouse available here on major sale, here, here , and a different pattern here.


Loving this picture of me and Frances we snapped before I left.  I love going out but also love coming home to my kids.

Saturday I tackled cleaning off our patio and porch area it was embarrasing there was so much crap out there.  I cleaned everything off and next is project screen porch to playroom transformation.  It is a small area but right off the kitchen so I can easily watch the kids play out there.  It will be perfect for storing larger toys etc.


I posted on instgram how we order pizza every single weekend and I loved all the comments from other people who order pizza as much as we do!   Pizza is one of my favorite foods.


Sunday I whipped up a batch of three ingredient PB Cookies.  They were so easy and so good. Recipe is: 1 egg, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup pb.  Mix together and scoop onto baking sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees 12 mins.  Halfway thru and at the end I pressed them with a fork and sprinkled with sugar.


I will leave you with this picture of Sterling and his best attempt at a "real" smile.  I love how hard he tries to show me a genuine smile and it is always so over the top!





22 comments:

Jillian said...

love that rug!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Add 1 tsp of vanilla to make them 4 ingredient cookies and even better!

smash said...

The rug looks so great, and indoor/outdoor is perfect for kiddos! Those PB cookies look dangerously delicious!

caycee said...

That rug looks amazing, and so do those cookies!!

megan said...

Great pick on the rug! That pizza looks deeeeelish. I know you say y'all always order Paisano's, but have you ever had Fiore's? SO good!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The rug looks amazing, really love it. And so fun that you girls got together!!!

Delta Daisies said...

Glad you guys had a great weekend!

Christina said...

the babies are the cutest little buttons! i'm pumped to meet your princess this week! love that last quote. it's so true. i can't stand negativity and seriously wonder how people don't realize that they're only drawing in the same reaction. even just smiling can make you (and everyone around you) feel better.

mandy mcgregor said...

I'm having withdrawls - I need to come back! Thanks for being such amazing hosts/tour guides...had the best time!! Such a fun group of ladies!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love that last picture - it's the same squinty eye try I get from my boys and then they always ask "am I smiling"

Unknown said...

It was so great to meet you! You are even more beautiful in person! And your Equipment top is awesome!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

What a fun weekend! Good luck with the playroom redo! Such a great space to have!

Alexa said...

Love the rug. It's one of my favorites from L&G for a fresh, modern look. Can't wait to see his big room when it's all done! :)

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Loving the rug + Sterling's smile!! Xx.

Julia Ryan said...

Y'all are so freaking cute. And that rug is perfection.

Unknown said...

That rug is so pretty!! And I'm dying to make those peanut butter cookies, I can't believe how easy they are!! Happy Monday love!

BLovedBoston said...

What a perfect weekend!! I can't get over how adorable the kids are - just so sweet!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Looks like the perfect weekend of time at home and time out!

KelseyB said...

What a fun weekend!! I am loving that rug, and it is refreshing to find people that are pizza lovers! I eat pizza more than one should ever admit... :)

http://pardonmf.blogspot.com

Layne said...

I love that easy pb cookie recipe too! I am due with my second baby today....but just waiting. My husband commented if the baby had a peanut allergy we'd be in Big trouble because we eat it so often! Yikes! Love your blog and so happy you and the kids are healthy and happy.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

:) Love it all and as soon as Fletch outgrows his peanut allergy (bc I choose to believe he will) i'm making those cookies!!

Sorella Style said...

Love the new rug! xo