Thursday, March 20, 2014

NDM Style: The Perfect Tee Shirt Dress

As a stay at home mom I love finding causal, comfy,  yet also cute and flattering clothes for my day to day wear.  This tee shirt dress is just that.  It feels like you are wearing a nightgown it is that comfy plus I think it is super cute on as well.  You spill stuff on it and wash it not dry clean which is always nice with kids. Tee shirt dresses just make me happy.



If you are curious about sizing I am almost 5'10 and wearing a size small it fits loosely but is shorter on me than it might be on most.  It also comes in this gorgeous light gray color.


Alexi Bittar makes some of my favorite jewelry,  this necklace is perfect to toss on with anything.  It is a older version but he has so many fabulous new versions! I love my Gigi New York Clutch too- this one is the smaller size- and little secret, it is the perfect size for diapers.  I often use it to store diapers in my big purse.
The bracelets are my go-to daily stack.  I am always wearing these three.

Alexis Bittar Necklace old but similar here and here | Gigi New York Clutch

I have said it before but Tieks are my new favorite flats.  Perfect for anyone on the go. They are so comfortable.  I am wearing the Cardinal color and they surprisingly go with everything!  I find myself wearing them almost daily.


This is such an easy outfit to dress up or down.  Throw on some flip flops and lose the necklace for a more dressed down look!  I promise you will live in this tee shirt dress!


You can shop the whole look here:



19 comments:

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

So cute and comfy! I'm all about the casual looks you can throw on AND wash at home! Love the pop of red! xo

caycee said...

Love that dress on you girl, and it looks so good with your red tieks!!!

Unknown said...

Love the dress! It looks super cute! I'm also a tee shirt dress girl. So comfy!

Julia Ryan said...

I love a good tee shirt dress and flats. That's my warm weather uniform for sure! Love that you're tall like me so I can see how these things really fit!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I'm so glad you love Wilt! My friend owns the brand and I used to work with them! Such great, comfy chic clothes! How did you just have a baby?! You look amazing!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Such a cute dress! Loving the shoes and accessories too! Work it mama!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Yeah I need that dress. Been eyeing it on site and now seeing it on you feel like it IS perfect!

Katie S. said...

you look freaking adorable. I can only pray that I look as good as you after two bebes! Great post, that dress looks like an awesome go to for hot summer days!

-Katie
www.latiblogk.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic said...

You betta werk! Love the dress! I hope you will start linking up for Mamanista Fridays!

Christina said...

Short and sweet, love it! I've got to get that clutch!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Looks sooooo comfy!

Unknown said...

136 for a tshirt dress? Maybe I'm cheap, but aren't there more affordable styles?

Delta Daisies said...

I had no idea you were that tall! So am I!

mandy mcgregor said...

Looks so comfy and put together! Perfect for a mom on the go in warm weather...come on warm temps!

Megan said...

Perfect comfy dress! I can't believe you're 5'10,I'm 5'2 & afraid that dress would swallow me! xo Love all of your outfits, keep them coming!

Lexi said...

You look adorable! (And I definitely want that dress!)
xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You so adorable...I'm all about a comfy outfit, this is perfect!

SaraRuth said...

I recognize that street! Very cute! Love a good t-shirt dress.