Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Obsessions

I need these sandals basically because they were named after our family but also because they are only $65!  A great price for a classic summer sandal. Available in black and tan.


This has my name written all over it.  Love the blue and pink stripes.  Such a great everyday dress.



I have been smitten with gold serving ware lately.  I adore these gold cheese knives and they are on sale for $23!!  These would make a great hostess gift too.


I tried this tank on and fell in love with it at Hamdpen of course my size was sold out so I stalked it online.  It is made of the softest material and I just love the back!  Rag and Bone never disappoints.


Another fabulous sandal from Splendid.  You cant beat the price!  Love the strawberry red color. They also come in black!



If you are looking for the most comfortable sweatshirt look no further. It is uber soft inside and super affordable.  Trust me you won't want to take it off.  This one from La Senorita Jolie is my new favorite.  I am in it all the time.  So my friend Brooke looks way better in it than me, but I included my pic too so you can see the Wheat color that I am wearing.  Use code LSJ-DBDD for free shipping on all your orders! 
This long sleeve tee is another of my LSJ favorites.  It s awesome for a longer tee and so soft!




I have been seeing these Gap Jean Shorts everywhere.  They look like all the expensive ones but for a fraction of the cost. Love the lighter wash and cuff. I def want to order a pair any tips on how Gap shorts run size wise?


I have been on the hunt for a light weight striped sweater to wear with my white jeans this spring and this one is perfect.

I am a sucker for a cute tote.  Now that I have kids I use totes all the time.  Love this fun spin on the Transport Tote.  The navy and white stripes are so classic.


This is such a steal for Alexis Bittar.  You get both the earrings and necklace for $100.  I love the black but it also comes in blue and clear.  Such great everyday pieces.






11 comments:

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

I love all the stripes for Spring! AND, the jean shorts...what a find! xo

Ally Harding said...

I love the back of the rag & bone tank! And that striped dress is adorable! Those splendid sandals are calling your name, literally! Ok that was lame.

Natalie said...

Oh that Joie top is calling my name! Gorgeous picks as always.

Meredith said...

The Sacai Luck stripe dress is adorable!!! Cannot wait for spring weather to come to DC so I can wear some of these awesome goodies.

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love that dress

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loving that striped tote, so perfect for Summer!

Megan said...

I wear one size down at gap compared to what I wear at j. Crew

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I have that Alexis Bittar necklace and earrings in "clear" and I LIVE in them!

GAP shorts run big...

Unknown said...

Gold cheese knives....sign me up! And love that striped dress, so perfect for spring!

Happily Ever Parker said...

You have me totally convinced I need that adorable off the shoulder sweatshirt. I think it will work quite well with a growing bump!

Jodi said...

I want those gold cheese knives!