Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Obsessions


This is the cutest one piece ever.  I adore the bow detail!

My love affair with distressed denim continues.  I love my Rag and Bone jeans with the holes so of course I want the short version now:)  
But if you want a deal check out this version for only $68- such a steal for distressed shorts!

This looks like the perfect casual tank for Summer.  I want the black and white to go with everything!

I am smitten with this bracelet from Baublebar and the price tag even more so!  It is the perfect bangle for stacking!



Another kick ass dress from Clover Canyon.   I love  that is more causal for everyday wear.  Such great pastels for spring.

These sandals are a steal at $68.  Love the black and tan combo!!
They would go with everything.

I just ordered these for Sterling in the kelly green and they are so cute.  Great for little boys for Summer!  I might get the yellow pair too!

I also snagged this Gap romper for Frances which is equally as cute!

Piperlime is offering 25 % off its styles under $150 with code CHIC.  This dress is only $89 and then with 25% such a steal!!  This warm weather has me ready to rock some maxi dresses.  Love the boho print on this one.

 
......................................................................................................................
Lastly all Charleston friends, Caycee and I are hosting a La Senorita Jolie Trunk Show this Thursday morning.  Email me (nataliemason24@yahoo.com)  if you want to come and I will send you directions to my house!!  It is great time to see all the styles in person and try them on.  If you can't make it you can check out their website and use code LSJ-DBDD for free shipping on your whole order!




11 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

I LOVE those boyfriend shorts. so cute

Unknown said...

Aw, I wish I could come to the trunk show but I have to work! :( Boo, work.

Christina said...

that is the cuuuuutest one piece.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Denim shorts are my Summer jam! Love those, they look perfectly distressed and relaxed!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

love the romper you got Frances Moon!! I was just about to put in a gap order - and the piperlime maxi is perfect for the warm up!!

Happily Ever Parker said...

Ever since we found out we were pregnant with a little girl I feel like I have been living at Baby Gap. That store has an endless supply of adorable outfits!

Michaela said...

That swimsuit? SO CUTE.

Jodi said...

I love that bathing suit! And I totally want those shorts for my son.

Unknown said...

I am seriously dying over that one-piece!! So perfect for summer!

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Adore! Love all of these pretty picks!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Ever since you pinned that bathing suit I have been swooning! My jaw literally dropped when I saw it!